Chapter 3

Chapter 3

While Alex was showing me around we bumped into Ashton.

"Oh hey Nikki." Ashton smiled revealing those cute dimples I really loved.

"Hi Ashton." I nicely say.

He's kind of cute I guess. Wait what am I saying? I just met him god Nikki. Besides he would never like someone like me I'm just me you know some weird nerd.

"I was wondering if you would like to come to my place to watch a movie or something." He asked scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah that would be great I guess." I say nervously.

"I'll see you around I guess." Ashton says as he walks away.

"Woah there Nikki is he your boyfriend? He's really good looking." Alex laughs.

"What? No he's just a friend I met yesterday he seems really nice." I blush.

"I think he already likes you. I mean seriously you guys just met yesterday and he's already asking you to go watch a movie with him?" Alex laughs again.

"No he doesn't he's just being nice. Lets go back to the room I'm hungry." I say as my stomach growls.

"Okay, okay whatever you say." Alex jokes.

We went back to the room and got some food.

"I gotta go see Ashton for the movie he asked." I say grabbing my stuff.

"Ooo okay have fun." She said smirking.

"Shut up Alex all we're gonna do is watch a movie." I say

"Yeah sure okay." She said. I roll my eyes.

I went over to Ashtons place and knocked on the door. The door swung open and there he stood looking adorable.

"Hey Nikki come in." He smiles.

His dimples make me smile every time I see them.

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asks.

"Um well what movies do you have." I ask putting my bag down.

"Heres a bucket of them look for the one you like and I'll go get popcorn and drinks." He says handing me a basket full of movies.

I looked for a movie and found the titanic. I absolutely loved this movie so I put it in the DVD player.

"The popcorn and drinks are ready." Ashton says holding drinks and a bowl of popcorn. "What movie are we watching?"

"Titanic I love the movie." I say sitting myself down on the couch.

"Its a great movie." Ashton says as he hands me a drink and plopped himself down on the couch next to me.

In the middle of the movie I started crying of how sad it is.

"Are you crying?" He asks me.

"What no my eyes are just sweating." I say wiping my eyes. He laughs.

The movie was over and I had to go back to get some rest for classes tomorrow.

"I gotta go get some rest I'll see you tomorrow." I say grabbing my bag.

"Okay have a good night." He smiles at me.

"You too bye." I say walking out the door.

I go back to my room and walk in.

"So how was it at Ashtons?" Alex smirked.

"All we did was watch a movie gosh Alex." I say annoyed.

"Of course you did." She says.

"I going to bed good night." I say jumping in bed.

"Goodnight." She replied.

My alarm had woken me up it was only 6:15am but I didn't want to risk being late on my first day.

I got out of bed and got dressed into some skinny jeans and a crop top with a tank top underneath. I went to brush my teeth by the time I was done it was 6:25am. I grabbed my books and I went to my class. My first class was history with Mr. Ross. Honestly I really loved history is was one of my favorite subjects well I love all subjects but mostly history. I walked into the class and took a seat in the front of the class. I saw Ashton walk in and he sat in the empty desk next to me.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hi." I responded.

"My name is Mr. Ross and this is history class." Said Mr. Ross while he wrote his name on the board.

The class went by pretty fast.

"Whats your next class?" Ashton asked me.

"Math." I said looking at my schedule.

"Mine too lets go." He says.

We didn't talk at all on the way there. Strange. We walked in and took a seat in the front again. Math for me was my weakest subject. I didn't suck at it but it was my least favorite. Our teacher was Ms. Douglas. All we did in that class was math problems. I wanted to ask Ashton why he was being so quiet. Quiet is not really a word to describe him.