Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The movie had nearly ended when Ashton, Luke, and Michael walked in. Layla turned her head and looked at the boys. She was staring at I think Michael. I waved my hand in front of her and she blushed.

"Sorry." she says.

"Its alright." Michael laughs.

"Layla that is Michael." I say.

"NIce to meet you Michael." Layla smiles.

"You too." Michael says returning a smile.

I introduced Layla and Luke. I guess we're all gonna be good friends here. 

"Nikki I have something to tell you." Ashton says.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Well um..I know I should have told you this way earlier but I haven't found the time.... The boys and I will be going on tour in nine days and I really don't want to leave you behind." Ashton says.

"Ashton I don't know what to say because I was planning on visiting my mom for christmas. I haven't told that I will be visiting but I wanted to give her a surprise." I say.

"But I want you to come with me. I will cry myself to sleep every night if you don't come." Ashton says looking sad.

Everyone in the room was silent.

"Ashton I would miss you too but my family..." I say. 

I really didn't want to wait months to see Ashton again. I really wanted to spend christmas with my family. I guess I will have to choose to go with Ashton. I can't spend days without him how am I suppossed to spend months without him?

"I'll go with you. I can't be without you." I finally say.

"Thank you. I can't be without you either." He smiles.

"Oh and one more thing we will be seeing One Diection." he adds

"Oh my god Ashton! I'm going to die I'm finally going to meet them. I'm freaking out!" I yell and run over to Ashton kissing him.

"I love you!" I scream out.

"You don't love them more than me do you?" Ashton asks.

"Ashton you know I love you more than anything right?" I laugh.

"I love you too." he says.

Everyone was just staring at me like I was some weirdo. I turn to look at Alex.

"Did you know about this?" I ask her.

"Yeah. I thought they told you already." she says.

"How are you not exctied to see One Direction!?" I ask.

"I already had my fangirl moment." she laughs.

I turn to see Layla and she has already made best friends with Michael I guess because they are not paying attention to us. They are just talking and laughing. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked at the screen. Emma.

From:Emma

NIkki you will not believe this but my mom said that I can go over there earlier. We're leaving tomorrow on a plane!!!

To:Emma

OMG I'm so excited. I can't wait to see you have you told Luke yet?

From:Emma 

No but I'm planning to. Don't tell him if you do I will kill you.

To:Emma 

I won't say anything. I promise

I put my phone back into my pocket and try to calm down. I can't calm down I will see One Direction!!! Meeting them has been my life long dream. 

"I think I need to pack my stuff if we're leaving in nine days." I say getting up to find my suitcases.

"I'll help you." Ashton says following me.

"Guys good news. Layla is coming on tour with us too." Michael says happily.

"Well I guess everyone is coming." I say.

"Wait But what about Emma." Luke says with a sad look on his face.

I remembered Emma telling me that she will arrive tomorrow.

"You'll see Emma soon. I promise." I tell Luke trying to make him feel better.

I pulled some crop tops down from the hangers and neatly folded them placing them in my suitcase. I got all my flannels. I love flannels you can tell by how much I have. Then I grabbed my 5 seconds of summer shirt Ashton gave me and placed that neatly in my suitcase. I got other random tops and shoved those in. Next I got about 14 pairs of pants and put those in the suitcase. I knew I would be buying new clothes so I didn't need tons of clothes. One thing I love to do is shopping. I threw in some pairs of shoes and socks. I really hate smelling bad so I packed all the perfumes I owned. I also packed my One Diection where we are book and the Midnight Memories album Ashton got me. If I was going to meet One Diection I figured I was going to have to get autographs. I also packed some posters. I had tons of One Diection posters and a few Ed Sheeran. I guess I should get some 5 seconds of summer posters too. We spent the rest of the afternoon packing. By the time Ashton and I finished packing eveyone was gone. I guess they went to their dorms.

"Where'd everybody go?" Ashton asked.

"Sleep I'm guessing it is pretty late." I respond

"This is the only time I'm going to say this but I'm not going to classes tomorrow because Emma said her mom let her come earlier and shes arriving tomorrow. Also don't tell Luke becasue she wants to surprise him." I say

"Oh well then I wont go to classes either. Whats the point of going if I'm not even going to see you there?" he says.

"Okay then I guess we should go to sleep I'm really tired." I say walking ove towards my bed.

"Alex went with Calum I guess." I say noticing Alex was gone too.

"Yeah she really gets along with him." Ashton says.

Ashton takes his shirt off and hands it to me. He turns around and I quickly change into his shirt. I've always loved how his shirt smells just like him every time I put it on.I climb onto the bed next to him.

"Good night Ash." I say

"Good night beautiful." He responds.