Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I woke up to Ashton laying right next to me. I smiled at the thought of me staying the night here with him. As I was about to get up he opened his eyes.

"Good morning pumpkin." Ashton smiled.

"Good morning." I giggled.

I looked at my clock. 6:30.

"Ashton get up we're gonna be late." I said as I hurry out of bed.

"I don't want to go to class today lets stay here and have a lazy day." He whined.

"Ashton you know we can't do that. Skipping classes is not what I do." I say.

"Please." Ashton pleaded.

"Okay only today I want you to know that I never skip classes." I say.

"Okay just today." He promised.

Ashtons POV

I'm glad I have someone like Nikki. She's helping me change into a good person. She's making me forget about the past. I trust Nikki. I know I just met her but it seems like I've known her longer. Every single time Nikki smiles I can't help but smile too. She lights up my day.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask her.

"We could skype my friend Emma from England so you can meet her." She suggests.

"Yeah that would be great." I smile.

Nikki got her laptop from her bag and turned it on. She logged into skype and waited for her friend to answer.

Nikki's POV

I dialed Emma hoping she would pick up.

"Good morning Emma." I say as soon as she picks up.

"Good morning? Well its morning for you over there in Australia but over here its 6:00pm." She says.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot different time zones." I say feeling dumb.

"Emma this is Ashton. Ashton this is Emma." I introduce them.

"Hello Emma." Ashton smiles.

"Hi Ashton." Emma says.

"Nikki you haven't even been in Australia for a month and you already have a boyfriend?" Emma asks.

"He's not my boyfriend. He's just a friend I made the same day I moved here. I met him at a coffee shop." I laugh.

"Oh well you two would look great together." She smiles.

"Oh my god wait a minute aren't you Ashton Irwin from 5 seconds of summer Oh my god is it really you?" Emma asked putting her hand over her mouth.

How come she knows about 5 seconds of summer and never told me?

"Yes I am nice to meet you are you a fan?" Ashton asked.

"Yes I am I love you. You don't know how long I have been waiting to meet you. Nikki how are you not freaking out right now you are sitting next to Ashton Irwin." Emma yells.

"Well I didn't know he was famous until yesterday is when he told me. And I had no idea 5 seconds of summer even existed." I say.

"How do you not I can't wait to go over there and meet Ashton in person." She says.

"Oh and happy birthday." Emma says.

"Its your birthday? How come you didn't tell me." Ashton asks.

"Well birthdays aren't really my thing I don't give a big deal about them." I say.

"Well anyways happy birthday pumpkin." He smiles.