Chapter 14

(Before I start this chapter I'd like to say that this chapter is a little late I was supposed to publish this yesterday because yesterday was Louis' birthday. So that means that I will be double updating today! Yay!)

Chapter 14

Nikki's POV

"We will be leaving soon to go meet up with One Direction." Ashton informs me.

"I will go get ready." I say and run to my suitcase.

I hadn't unpacked because I was too lazy. I grabbed a pair of blue jeans and my pink top with sequins on it. I put them on and then went to the bathroom. I curled my hair then applied my makeup. I sprayed a bit of perfume then I grabbed my bag. I knew it was Louis' birthday today and I wanted to wish him a happy birthday.

"I'm ready Ashton." I say.

"Okay then lets go." Ashton says.

"Do you have a favorite guy from One Direction?" Ashton asks while driving to One Directions studio.

"Yes but I love you more than him." I say.

"Which guy is it?" He asks.

"Harry." I simply say.

"Oh." He says.

"Don't be jealous Ashton you know I love you more than my life." I say.

"I know but..." He says.

"But what?" I ask.

"Its just that I think you kind of like them more." Ashton says in a softer voice.

"Ashton I already told you I love you way more. I love you like a girlfriend loves her boyfriend. I love Harry like a fan loves their idol." I say.

"I'm glad you love me more." He smiles.

"You shouldn't be worrying about me liking other guys." I laugh.

"I know I was just..." He says.

"Jealous." I finish his sentence.

"Yeah." He responds.

We arrive at One Directions studio and I was screaming on the inside.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked.

"Don't be ridiculous they love all of their fans. They'll love you especially." He smiles.

We walk in the studio and I see Louis sitting on a chair and the rest of the boys are sitting on the floor.

"Hey Ashton!" Niall greets.

"Hi Niall." Ashton responds while I just stand there frozen.

"And you are?" Liam asks me.

I didn't answer I was too excited.

"That is my girlfriend Nikki. She's a big fan of you guys." Ashton answers for me.

"Oh nice to meet you Nikki." Zayn says holding his hand out.

I decided to shake his hand and while I did I nearly fainted.

"Hello Nikki!" Louis says.

"Hi." I respond softly.

"Hello Nikki, your boyfriend Ashton is hilarious." Niall says.

"Yeah he is." I agree.

Harry never said anything to me thats weird.

"Oh Happy Birthday Louis." I say.

"Thank you how did you know?" He asked.

"I'm a directioner." I say.

"Oh yeah I forgot." He responds.

Luke and Emma walk in and greets everyone. Harry greeted Emma with a smile and hug. That's really weird because he never even bothered to look at me.

Minutes later Alex, Calum, Layla, and Michael arrived.

"Okay we're all here so how about we practice a few songs." Liam suggests.

"Yeah why not?" Calum agrees.

One Direction started first with their song Best Song Ever.

"Maybe its the way she walked straight into my heart and stole it. Through the doors and past the guards. Just like she already owned it." Harry sang.

"I said can you give it back to me she said never on your wildest dreams." Zayn continued.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever we knew every line know I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her cause we danced all night to the best song ever I think it goes oh oh oh I think it went yeah yeah yeah and it goes." They all sang and finished the song.

"That was really good." Alex says.

"Of course it was good Alex its One Direction." Layla says.

"Thanks." Zayn says.

Next Ashton set up his drums and the other boys get their guitars. The One Direction boys sit next to me except Harry. What is his problem? He's my favorite band member, He hasn't even met me and he already hates me.

"She's dropping out of school cause she don't need the grades. The colors in her hair don't seem to fade. I get dressed up when I go out but she gets dressed out. When she's 17 I told her I'm 20 I couldn't take her out cause moms got no money its stuff like this that makes me wish that I could change somehow. Sitting here at home. It obvious she's so out of reach." They begin singing and later finish the song.

"That was amazing." Niall compliments.

"Thanks." Luke smiles.

Ashton gets up and walks over to me.

"Hey babe I think we should go to our hotel its getting late." Ashton says.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired." I say.

We were the first ones to leave.

"Why did Harry look like he was mad at me or something." I asked Ashton while he was driving.

"He wasn't he was probably tired because he's always talking and having fun." Ashton says.

"Well he talked and laughed with Emma and Alex but he didn't even say a single word to me." I say.

"I don't know but I'm sure he doesn't hate you." Ashton assures me.

We arrive at the hotel room and get ready for bed. Ashton takes his shirt off and I put it on. I lay in bed next to Ashton hoping that my favorite band member doesn't hate me.

"Goodnight Ashton." I say.

"Goodnight baby tomorrow's Christmas." He says and we both drift off to sleep.

(As I said in the beginning of this chapter I will be double updating today so be expecting another chapter today. )