Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Emma's POV

It would be fun to go on tour with Luke and the other boys I guess but I can't just go with him like that I barley met him in person. If I go with him then I'll get to know him better. They are leaving in two days. I guess I'll go. I went to go find Luke and luckily I did.

"Luke, I thought about the tour and I decided to go." I say.

"Thank you for saying yes now lets get you packed up." He smiles.

"I already did." I smile back.

"Is this going to be your first christmas without your family?" Luke asks.

"Yes. But I will be spending it with you." I frown then smile.

"I'm happy to spend christmas with you." Luke says.

"Me too." I agree.

Nikki's POV

"We're leaving in two days right?" I ask Ashton.

"Yeah." Ashton says.

"Where will we be going." I ask.

"We are going to America." Ashton says.

"I've always wanted to go to America." I say.

"We'll now you are." Ashton smiles.

"Exactly what places are we going?" I ask.

"Well we're goinna be going to California, Florida, New York, Chicago, Texas, Ohio, Tennessee, Montana, New Jersey, Oklahoma, New Hampshire, and Georgia." Ashton says.

"I never though that I would go to that many places in my life." I say.

"We will have breaks so we will go explore around if you'd like." He says

"Yeah that would be nice. Wait what about all the work here at college." I ask.

"You wont have to do any of that work because you will be coming on tour with me. Besides I'm Ashton Irwin from 5 seconds of summer." Ashton smiles checkily.

"Where would you like to go?" Ashton asks.

"I don't really know how about we go out to dinner I'm hungry." I say patting my stomach.

"Sure whatever you like." Ashton says.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I say walking to the bathroom.

I was already dressed nicely so all I has to do is my hair and makeup.

I took out my curling iron and plugged it in. I waited for it to heat up and the I curled my hair perfectly. After that I took out my makeup bag. I usually don't wear makeup so I hope it doesn't turn out crappy. After about 10 minutes of doing my makeup it surprisingly turned out to look pretty good. I stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag. 

When I went out to the living room Ashton was sitting on the couch wearing a plain black shirt with jeans. Well he looks casuall.

"I got dressed up and all you wear is that." I laugh.

"Yeah I really don't dress up." Ashton says.

We walked out the door and stepped inside his car.

"Are you excited to go on tour with me?" Ashton asks with his eyes on the road.

"Of course I am I get to spend christmas and 6 months with you." I smile.

"I'm happy too I don't know what I would do 6 months without you." Ashton says.