Chapter 34

Songs:

Heartache on the big screen - 5SOS

Disconnected - 5SOS

Check yes Juliet - We the Kings

Say you like me - We the Kings

Michael's POV

"Layla what are you talking about?" He seems confused.

"I trusted you Michael. I loved you. I thought what we had was true love. I saw it I saw the picture of you kissing some girl. You both were drunk." Layla cries out.

"What picture? I never cheated on you baby. I would never." What is she talking about?

"Stop it Michael. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about? Why don't you go on twitter?" I seriously have no idea what shes talking about.

I go on twitter and scroll through my feed. I saw that the hashtag: #michaelcheatedonlayla was trending worldwide.

I looked through the hashtag and all I could see was pictures of me and some girl I have never seen iny life kissing.

This is all a lie. Someone made this up. I never cheated on Layla.

I decided to tweet something explaining everything.

@Michael5sos:

Guys stop it with the rumors I never cheated on Layla she means the world to me.

I need to clear everything up. First of all this is all a misunderstanding it never happened.

"Layla trust me this is all a lie. I love you more than anything and you know that. Layla I would do anything for you. I wpuld die for you. Anything you name it and I'll do it for you. I need you to understand that this is not real its fake. Besides you can even see that this is obviously photoshopped." I explain knowing that I need Layla to understand.

"Michael...." She started.

"Layla I know that you think I'm lying but I'm actually not." I cut her off.

Layla's POV

I don't even know what to think or who to believe. Besides some stranger gave me the picture they said their name is Amy Smith.

"I don't know if I can trust you anymore." I speak softly.

"You can." He says.

"How the hell do you trust someone who cheated on you?" She raised her voice. 

"I didn't cheat on you! Fuck!" I started to get frustrated.

Amy's POV

I'm gonna text Layla to see how her break up with Michael is going. 

To: Layla

Hey How are things between you and Mikey?

She responded about 10 minutes later.

From: Layla

Not pretty well. We're still together but I don't know if I should break up with him or not

To: Layla

If I had a boyfriend and he cheats on me I would breakup with him the second I see him

From: Layla

I know that you're trying to be supportive and all but I still love Michael with all my heart I can't let him go just like that.

To: Layla

Well its your choice if you need anything I'll be here for you I promise

When are they going to break up? I need Layla to breakup with Michael. I need Ashton and Nikki to break up. I need Emma and Luke to break up and I need Alex and Calum to break up.