Chapter 32

Songs for this chapter:

Through the dark ~ One Direction

She looks so perfect ~ 5SOS

You're beautiful ~ James Blunt

Something great ~ One Direction

Chapter 32

Nikki's POV

Should I show Ashton the letter? I think I should I mean its not like the person who wrote this will find out.

As soon as I decided to tell Ashton about the letter he walked right though the door.

"Ashton I need to show you something very important." I tell him.

"What is it? You look... scared." Ashton takes a step closer to me.

I picked up the letter from the floor and handed it to Ashton. He began to read it and I waited for him to finish.

"Do you know who this is from?" He asked me.

"No I think it might be my father." I silently said.

"I thought he was in jail." Ashton had worry written all over his face.

"I thought so too. Either its him or... Claire." I say.

"I think it might be your father because I remember a few months ago he tried to kill you and your mum." He said.

"Yeah I think so too." I say.

"Don't worry Nikki I wont let him hurt you. I promise." He hugged me tight and I felt so safe.

"I just want to sleep." I say.

"Me too." He said.

Ashton walks over to the bad amd I do the same. I climb onto the bed and get under the covers.

I then feel Ashtons arms wrap tightly around me. I smile to myself and drift off to a dreamless sleep.

----------

Two months later.....

"Can I open my eyes now?" I ask Ashton.

"Nope." He says.

I suddenly know theres a door in front of me because this dumb boy let me run into it.

I then hear Ashton start laughing hard.

"Shut up you let me run into the door on purpose." I say.

"We're almost there." He says.

"Ok now open your eyes." He says.

I open my eyes and I see flower petals lying on the floor.

"Follow the petals." He says to me.

I stand there for a few seconds and when I turn back to look at Ashton hes gone. Where did he go?

I decide to follow the flower petals on the ground. When I reach the end of the trail I see Luke, Calum, Michael, Emma, Alex, and Layla. Wheres Ashton though?

"Whats going on here?" I ask all of them.

"You'll find out." Emma smiles.

I feel someones arms wrap around me from behind and I know right aways that its Ashton.

"Happy first year anniversary baby." Ashton tells me.

Today a year ago Ashton and I became a couple. I was so happy that he remembered.

"You remembered." I say.

"Of course I remembered today a year ago was the best day of my life."  He said.

"Congratulations you two." Layla said.

"Thanks." Ashton and I said at the same time.

Ashton got out a ring a slipped it on my ring finger.

"This ring is to show my love for you. Its to show that I can't live without you. You are my reason for living Nikki." Ashton told me.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

"You guys are too cute." Michael laughs.

"I love you." I tell Ashton.

"I love you." Ashton repeated my words.

I know that you guys hate me so much right now because I haven't updated in forever and because this is a short chapter. I've had so many problems lately and I haven't been feeling well. I feel so depressed.... anyways once again I'm reeeaallllyyy soooorrrryyyyy for the long wait but you guys also have to prepare yourselfs because a lot of drama and heartbreaks will be coming up soon. I will also start to deedicate chapters to people who vote and comment. I love you all stay beautiful <3