Chapter 23

You guys should really listen to "fall for you." by Secondhand Serenade and "look after you." by the fray while reading this chapter they are both really good songs.

Chapter 23

"That was fun." I tell Emma as the concert finishes.

"Yeah it really was." She agrees as we go backstage.

"How'd we do?" Ashton asks as I approach him.

"Ok I guess." I tease.

"Oh really?" He asks.

"Yup." I smile innocently.

"You know we did amazing." He smirks.

"Maybe." I keep teasing him.

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. My heart starts beating faster and faster by the second.

"Not now." Calum says coving his eyes.

"Oh god get a room."

Michael says at the same time.

I blush as I pull away from Ashton.

"Shut up." Ashton says.

"I'm hungry." Luke blurts out.

"Me too." I agree.

"I say we get pizza." Michael suggests.

"We can go back to the studio and we can order pizza there." Ashton says.

"Yes that would be great for me and my stomach." Luke says pointing to his stomach.

"We're gonna stay here and meet some fans." Liam says meaning him and the rest of One Direction.

Ashton and I are the first ones to leave and we go to the studio. Once we got there we waited for the others to come.

Once the others came Michael ordered the pizza.

"I ordered 4 boxes." Michael says after he hangs up.

"Why so much?" Layla asks.

"I'm hungry and when it comes to pizza I'll eat most of it." Michael laughs.

We waited for the pizza delivery guy to arrive. Finally the door bell rang. Calum got up and answered the door and there was the delivery guy.

Calum payed the guy and walked back holding 4 boxes of pizza.

Michael immediately rushed over to the pizza and quickly opened the box and took two slices of pizza.

"Calm down Michael theres plenty." Luke laughs.

"Here's one for you." Michael says giving his second slice of pizza to Layla.

"Thank you." She smiles and takes it from him.

Ashton was the second to grab three slices. He gave me one and ate the other two himself. After about thirty minutes the 4 boxes were empty.

"I'm stuffed." Michael pats his stomach.

"Me too. I haven't eaten this much in like forever." Calum agrees.

I ate way too much pizza. I blame Michael.

Minutes later Louis, Niall, Harry, Liam, and Zayn walk through the door.

"You guys had food and didn't invite me!" Niall yells.

"Sorry you should have came earlier." Michael says.

"Now I'm really starving." Niall says.

"I was wondering if you would like to go with me and Niall to the park tomorrow." Harry asks me.