Chapter 9

Chapter 9

As I woke up I started feeling cold. The news did say the cold weather was starting soon. I was going to go to my classes today even if Ashton asks me to stay home with him again. Deep down inside I really was hoping he would ask me to stay again but I need to make up a bunch of work I missed. Alex was still asleep. I decided to let her wake up herself. I pulled out a pair of white skinny jeans and the 5 seconds of summer shirt Ashton had given me. I also put on a hoodie it was supposed to be cold today. I plugged in my curler and started curling my hair. After that I brushed my teeth. I slid my feet into my brown winter boots and gathered all of my books. I decided not to wear makeup today. It seemed like I was ready. Just as I was about to leave I heard a knock on my door. Who would be knocking at my door at this time? I opened the door and there stood Ashton with his books.

"I was wondering if I could take you." He said.

"Yeah thanks. I was just about to leave." I say.

"I guess Alex isn't coming to classes today. Then again she never does." Ashton chuckles noticing that Alex is asleep.

We both left and headed to our classes. We entered the classroom and sat in the very front.

"Good morning class. Today we will be talking about the different cultures around the world. You will all have a test on this so if I we you I would study." Mr. Ross said looking down at the history textbook while the class groans.

I really don't mind having tests. I do really well on them. I always study and never fail. The rest of the class was just spent talking about the different cultures of the world. Finally we got to go to our next class.

"I was bored out of my mind." Ashtons says as we both get out of our seats.

"Well maybe you should try paying more attention in class." I tease.

"Its not my fault. Mr. Ross is always so boring and annoying. He gives us tests every week." Ashton complains as we make our way to our math class.

As we entered the classroom I see that all of the desks in the front are taken so we both sit in the back this time. I stare off into space daydreaming about Ashton and I. He's just perfect. I don't know how I survived all these years without him.

"Nicole!" Mrs. Douglas says snapping me back to reality.

"Sorry. I'm just tired thats all." I say.

"Nikki you need to get more sleep." She says and then continues with the class.

"Are you ok?" Ashton whispers.

"Yeah just daydreaming." I whisper back.

"About what?" He asks.

"Well about you I mean us." I say.

"Together we're perfect aren't we?" He asks.

"Yes I have no clue how I lived without you." I respond.

"Me neither. I was never truly happy until I found you." Ashton smiles.

 I was happy that Ashton liked me the eway I liked him. I wanted to tell him that I might go home for christmas but I don't want to upset him. Should I tell him or just let him figure it out? I think I should tell him if I don't tell him than he would get so upset. The bell rang to go to our next classes. 

"Bye see you in 5th class." I call out saying goodbye to Ashton.

"Bye. I'll text you next class." he says.

"I'm going to get in trouble Ashton." I say.

"no you wont." he says.

'Anyways bye." I say walking away to my next class. Health.