Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Nikki's POV

Today is the day we leave for the tour and its christmas eve meaning that we will arrive in hours.

"Ready to go to the airport babe?" Ashton asks with suitcases in his hands.

"Yeah I just have to get my phone." I say running to find my phone.

"Okay I'm ready." I say.

On our way to the airport I text Emma.

To: Emma

Ashton and I are on our way to the airport.

From: Emma

Same with Luke and I

I thought about how my mom won't let me go. Whats so wrong with going on tour with my boyfriend and his bandmates? I hope she understands when we get back.

We arrive at the airport and we see Alex, Calum, Michael, Layla but not Luke and Emma.

"Emma texted saying that her and Luke will arrive soon." Michael says answering my thoughts.

We waited a few more minutes and then Luke and Emma finally arrived.

"Sorry we got stuck in traffic." Emma says.

"Its fine now lets go before the plane leaves." Ashton says grabbing his suitcases while I grab mine.

We climbed onto the airplane and put our suitcases above us.

"Ashton this is my second time being on a plane and I am still scared of them." I say.

"It's going to be okay I promise. Nothings gonna happen I've been on a plane loads of times." He smiles.

"Yeah because you travel around the world." I say.

"I promise it'll be okay." Ashton promises.

The plane takes off and I feel like I was going to throw up. I got my phone out and got my earbuds. I decided to listen to music maybe that'll make me calmer. I put the earbuds in and listened to never say never by The Fray.

"Calm now?" Ashton asks.

"Kind of." I say.

I look out the plane window and see how high up we are. I suddenly jump in my seat and quickly turn the other way. I am not going to survive throughout the flight. I was getting a little tired so I decided to close my eyes while listening to a drop in the ocean by Ron Pope.

When I wake up we are still on the plane.

"How much more do we have to be on this plane?" I ask Ashton.

"About 45 minutes." He responds.

"I can't wait to get out." I say.

"We'll be out soon just try to relax." He says and I shake my head yes.

Alex's POV

"Are we almost there?" I ask Calum.

"Yeah we're almost there babe." He smiles.

I looked out the window and saw the amazing view. I've always liked being on planes its fun and when you look out the window you see a great view.

"Nikki looks like she's having a great time." I say sarcastically pointing over at her.

She kept looking out the window and having a panic attack.

"She sure looks scared." Calum laughs.