Chapter 30

Songs for this chapter:

She looks so perfect ~ 5SOS

Because of you ~ Kelly Clarkson

Fix you ~ Coldplay

Half a heart ~ One Direction

Chapter 30

Harry's POV

That douche hurt Nikki and she's still defending him?

Ashton demanded Nikki to go with him and this time she followed him but she was crying. It really does hurt me seeing her like this.

"This isn't over Irwin." I tell Ashton

"We'll finish this later." He tells me.

"Stop it Ashton." Nikki tells Ashton.

Nikki's POV

I'm so angry at Ashton this whole thing was embarrassing.

I didn't even say a word to him on the way to the hotel.

"I'm sorry ok?" He finally speaks.

I ignore him.

"Don't ignore me." He scolds.

I ignore him again.

"You know what? You can stop being so stuck up and answer me." He raises his voice.

"I'm not being stuck up! You always screw things up and blame it on me!" I yell at him.

"I don't blame you! Sometimes it is your fault!" He yells back at me.

When we get to the hotel I run out of the car running towards the hotel room. I was almost there but Ashton grabbed me by my wrist.

"Don't fucking run away from me Nicole. You think you can just cry and all of this will be over? Well you're wrong" He calmly says to me.

I'm so terrified right now. I've never seen this side of Ashton. Yes I've seen his bad side but this side is much worse.

"Speak to me!" He yells.

"Ashton please stop." I softly say.

"How do you expect me to stop? If you don't like me then find someone who you do like. Oh I think I know who. Go run after Harry!" He yells again.

"You know I wouldn't do that." I say.

"You know what? Fuck you Nicole. I'm gonna go find another hotel room to stay in and you can stay in the other one!" He yells and walks off.

I want to run after him and beg him not to leave me but my legs betray me and don't move.

Instead I walk to the hotel room. when I get in I slam the door shut. I hate my life. I really do.

We're going to New York tomorrow and I need Ashton to understand me and just realize everything.

"Fuck you Ashton Irwin. Why do you have to be like this? Why can't we just be happy together and quit the fighting?"

I leaned into the wall and slid down with my face burried in my hands.

I don't think he loves me anymore. Does he?

He probably wouldn't give a single fuck if I died just right now.

Ashton's POV

"I love you Nicole but you just drive me insane with all your shit." I say to myself as I slam the door to my new hotel room.

Getting a seperate hotel room from Nikki was probably a bad idea but I need some space from her.

I'm the worst boyfriend ever but you know what? Fuck it. She doesn't love me anymore, she probably loves Harry now.

I have the urge to destroy everything in here but I wont be able to pay for everything because I'm going to New York tomorrow.

I wont be able to sleep tonight without her being by my side.

I feel so terrible for the way I treated her. I need to find out a way so she can forgive me.

*2 hours later*

I can't sleep at all and its 1:34am. I wonder if shes already asleep. Of course she is. She's probably happy that I'm not there.

I can't take it anymore I need her.

I got out of the bed and walked out the room in seach of the room Nikki is in.

I find the room and quietly knock on the door. No answer. I knock again but louder this time. Still no answer.

"Nikki?" I say. "Open the door

please." I add.

I then remember that I have keys for this door. I dig them out of my pocket and shove them in the key hole.

When I open the door Nikki is sitting on the bed with her back facing me.

"Nikki getting another room was the stupidest idea ever. I can't be without you." I tell her.

"I can't sleep without you Ashton. I was terrified thinking you might not love me anymore." She tells me.

"How could you think that? You know I'll always love you till the day, I die." I tell her.

"You just acted so.... different." She softly says.

"I'm sorry I really am. I screw up all the time." I say.

Nikki's POV

I stood there with nothing else to say.

Ashton slowly came closer to me.

"I'm sorry baby." He whispers.

I stay silent.

I pulls me closer to him and then I instantly feel his lips on mine.

Every second the kiss gets more and more heated.

He starts leaving kisses down my jaw line and then my neck.

"You're all I want." He tells me.

"You're all I want." I repeat his words.

His lips reconnect with mine and he leads me to the bed.

"I need you right now. I need to feel you." He groans.

"We shoudn't do this. At least not yet." I tell Ashton.

"Why not?" He asks me.

"I'm not ready yet." I tell him.

"I'll wait till you're ready I promise." He says.

We both fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.

Tonight is officially the best night yet.

#SHELOOKSSOPERFECT is the best song ever!!!! My favorite song!! Anyways I'll try to update tomorrow too so be expecting another chapter tomorrow!