Chapter 24

Songs for this chapter:

A twist in my story - Secondhand Serenade

Nothing - The Script

You found me - The Fray

Chapter 24

I woke up with Ashton next to me. We have been here in Florida for a week and now we have to go to L.A. Another plane flight.

I got out of bed without Ashton noticing and went to take a quick shower.

Ashton's POV

When I wake up Nikki isn't here beside me. I hear the shower running so she must be in there.

Today we're gonna have to fly across the country to get to L.A.

So far we have been here in America for a week and a half and lots of things have happened.

A whole bunch of crazy shit. Like Nikki breaking up with me. Nikki's dad kidnaping her. Nikki and I getting back together. Nikki getting mad at me for protecting her from Harry. Its way to much.

If Harry really thinks that he can take away Nikki then he is wrong. Nikki is mine. Nothing can separate the two of us.

I hope she's not mad at me anymore.

The bathroom door opens and Nikki steps out. She's so beautiful.

"We should start packing to leave for L.A." She says.

I love watching her speak. The way her lips move. Her british accent. She is so perfect.

"I'm all packed up already. I'll help you pack." I say to her.

"Ok." She says.

"Are you still mad at me?" I ask her hoping she'll say no.

"No I'm not mad at you anymore." She says.

"Then why are you being quiet." I ask.

"I'm just tired." She lies.

I decide to go with it.

Nikki's POV

I'm not mad at Ashton I'm just not happy with him. That makes sense. Right? I really don't want to leave the hotel today but we need to go to the airport. I wonder how my mother is doing. I haven't talked to her since we both got kidnapped by my drunk father. I should call her.

"Hello?" She picks up.

"Mum? How are you?" I ask.

"I'm doing pretty well why?" She asks.

"Well we haven't spoken to each other since the day with my father." I say trying not to speak about that day.

"Yeah we haven't really. How are you?" She asks.

"I'm fine. Today I'm going to L.A with the others." I say referring to Emma, Layla, Alex, and the boys.

"How has it been going with One Direction. I remember you would always light up when you heard about them." She laughs.

Yeah that was before I met them.

Oh you know Harry, my favorite band member apparently likes me more than a friend and he has tried to kiss me twice.

"Its going really well I loved meeting them." I half lie.

I did love meeting them but it hasn't been going that well with them. Well it has but not with Harry.

"I'm glad you're enjoying everything over there. I can't wait to see you again. Six months is a long time." She says.

"Yeah I'll be really happy to see you after these six months. They'll go by fast you'll see." I assure her.