Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Nikki's POV

"Ashton stop!" I yelled.

Ashton stopped and looked at me.

"Nikki I never stopped loving you but I clearly see that you did." He said.

"Ashton...." I started.

"She doesn't want to hear your bullshit." Harry said and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Nikki just know that I'll always love you. I know that you hate me and that you never loved me as much as you love Harry but I love you more than anything." Ashton said.

"Ashton please just leave." I felt like crying.

I wanted everything to go back to normal. I want Ashton back. Why did he change so much all of the sudden?

"Don't listen to him he's a jerk." Harry said.

"Yeah he is." I agreed.

He came closer to me and hugged me.

"You smell good." Harry tells me.

"I smell good?" I chuckle.

"Yeah like flowers." He smiles.

I think I'm starting to fall for Harry but my feelings for Ashton are still deep.

"You're literally my princess." Harry says.

"Stop it I'm not a princess." I say.

"Yes you are." He argues.

"I'm the opposite of a princess." I look down.

"Yeah a queen." He lifts my chin up.

"You make me happy, you know that right?" I smile.

"I always want to be the one to make you happy." He says.

"Can I spend the rest of my life with you?" He asks.

"Who would want to spend the rest of their life with me?" I frown.

"I would because you are my entire world. Thank god I found you in my life." He says.

"What would you do if you didn't find me?" I ask him.

"I would literally die without you." He tells me.

Ashton's POV

As I'm walking down the street someone bumps into me.

"Sorry." I apologize.

I look to see who it is an I see a familiar face.

"Long time no see Ashton. How've you been?" The man asked me.

"I know who you are. You're Nikki's father aren't you?" I ask.

"Well I'm glad you recognized me." He chuckled.

"Remember this?" He takes something out of his pocket.

"Where did you get that?" It was the ring I gave Nikki.

"Lets just say that Nikki never sold the ring and all of this was just a set up. Amy was never your friend she was with me the whole time. Amy was the one who took the ring and gave it to me." He smirked.

"You jerk! Do you fucking realize what you made me do? I broke up with her for something she didn't do! All of this time I thought she was a liar!" I got angrier and angrier by the second.

"Exactly." He kept smirking.

I turned around and ran back to Harry's house.

Dave's POV

Ashton runs away and I decide to follow him.

Ashton's POV

Once I got to his house I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. The door swung open.

"Nikki I just saw your father. I know I sound crazy but he talked to me. He told me that he was the one who took the ring. Well actually it was Amy but everything was all a set up. Amy was never a friend. I'm so sorry. I hate myself Nikki please forgive me. I love you with all my heart and I can't live without you." I say all at once.

"Ashton you need to calm down. First of all where did you see him?" She asked me.

"Like a few blocks away." I said.

Nikki lets me in and I sit down on the couch.

"Nikki I really am sorry about everything I wish everything can just go back to normal. Please take me back." I tell her.

Nikki's POV

"I can't I'm sorry. You should have known that I would never do anything like this to you. I really loved you Ashton but then you broke up with me. I decided to move on. I'm happy with Harry." I half lied.

The point is that I'm not happy with Harry I would rather be with Ashton. But I want him to feel the same pain I'm feeling. I want him to beg me I want him to show me that he really wants me back. I want him to prove it me.

I heard the doorbell ring so I went to answer it.

I open the door and see a familiar man standing there.

"Long time no see Nicole."