Chapter 20

I changed my cover yay! Not that anyone cares ._.

Chapter 20

"I think we should go. My feet are worn out." I whine.

We have been at the mall for three hours already. Our hands are filled with shopping bags.

"Yeah do you want me to take you to Harry's house again or?" Emma asks.

"Yeah I don't want to go back to the studio and run into Ashton besides the next show is tomorrow and I'm not sure if I should go." I say.

"You have to go I can't go there alone I know Alex and Layla are going but I want you to go too." She whines.

"Besides next week we're going to L.A." She adds.

No I'm not going to L.A because I'm going back to Australia next week.

"Ok fine I'll go." I give in.

"Yay! Now lets go." She says.

We exit the mall and Emma drives me to Harry's.

"So how are you and Luke doing?" I ask to break the silence.

"Really well actually. He's so sweet. I don't know how the band would survive without the sexy lead singer." She smiles.

And the sexy drummer that cheated on me.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"Nikki!" A male voice yells from behind me.

Ashton.

"Everywhere I go you have to show up." I say harshly.

"I didn't know you were coming here." He says.

"Well I have to go." I walk away.

"Nikki wait!" He runs after me.

"What do you want. Why can't you leave me alone?" I almost yell.

Why can't he realize that I want him out of my life. Not really but I don't want to keep running into him over and over.

"I can't leave you alone because I love you." He responds.

"I'll uh... I'll be waiting in the car." Emma interrupts awkwardly walking away.

"Stop saying that you don't love me!" I blink to stop the tears to come out of my eyes.

"Yes I do. With all my heart. I love you more than I have ever loved anyone!" He yells.

"More than Claire?" Why did I just ask that.

"Yes way more that Claire." He calms his voice

"Then why did you kiss her." My voice is getting softer.

"Nikki! Fuck I didn't kiss her!" He raises his voice again.

"You're waisting my time I have to go." I wipe a tear that fell from my eye.

"Where are you going? To Harry's house?" He angrily asks.

"That's none of your business." I tell him.

"You are aren't you?" He asks.

"Yes I am thats the only place I could go." I remind him.

"Please move back to the hotel with me I can't sleep at all. I don't even sleep on the bed I sleep on the floor. I can't eat without you being there with me. I hate that place without you." His voice cracks.

"What a great actor you are. You should be an actor instead of being in a band." I remark.

"I'm saying the truth. I can't live without you." He says.