Chapter 19

Listen to "if you're gone" by matchbox twenty while reading this chapter it gets sadder. Anyways enjoy the chapter :D

Chapter 19

Claire's POV

My plan is going pretty well right now. I kissed Ashton. The bitch Nikki arrived and saw us. Now Nikki and Ashton probably broke up and I can make my move on Ashton. He wont reject me if he does he will regret it. All thanks to those guys I hired to spy on them. I'm just going to sit and relax while all of this goes on.

Nikki's POV

I woke up with a body next to mine. Ashton. I turned to look at Ashton's face... Wait what this isn't Ashton its Harry. What? Oh yeah he cheated on me and I came to Harry's house. I need to move on and forget about Ashton. I should try with Harry. I know he loves me but I feel nothing but friendship for him. Why can't I love Harry the way I love Ashton? I try to move his arm away from me so I can get up but he tightens his grip.

"Mmm." He groans scooting closer to me.

I need to get up before something happens.

"Harry." I shake him.

He stays still.

"Harry I need to get up." I shake him harder.

"What? Oh sorry." He says quickly removing his arm from my body.

"I need to go take a quick shower I'll be right back." I say grabbing my bag of clothes.

Harry's POV

I hope Nikki forgets about Ashton and moves on. That dick doesn't deserve her tears. If I could I would break his face right now.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at the screen.

From:Ashton

Bring me my girlfriend

To:Ashton

She's not your girlfriend anymore she broke up with you. She forgot about you and moved on. She even kissed me and told me she loved me last night.

From:Ashton

No she didn't. She couldn't have. She doesn't love you

To:Ashton

Yes she does she loves me more than she ever loved you.

From:Ashton

Stop saying shit. You're lying.

To:Ashton

You're just jealous because she loves me why don't you find Claire and kiss her again

From:Ashton

You know I never wanted to kiss her

To:Ashton

I always knew you weren't good enough for her I knew it since I met her.

From:Ashton

Oh so you can make her happy?

To:Ashton

Yes I can make her happy more than you ever did.

From:Ashton

You know what fuck you

He has the nerve to text me and tell me to bring Nikki to him. He really is insane. My phone went off again. Why the fuck does he even text me? I look at the screen and it says from Zayn.

From:Zayn

Hey mate where were you last night.

To:Zayn