Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"You got that right Nicole." The man laughs.

"But how? After 10 years you come back to kidnap me?" I was so confused. What did this drunk want from me?

"I came to kidnap you because I hate you and your mother so much." He says.

He has a bottle of alcohol. Of course he still drinks he hasn't changed a bit.

"Oh and guess who's in there?" He points to a door.

He opens the door and there is my mother tied up to a chair. With a bandana tied around her mouth and eyes.

"Mother!" I shout.

"Nikki?" She mumbles through the bandana tied around her mouth.

"Let her go!" I yell.

"Take me instead!" I add.

"No I will need both of you." He says.

"Why" I ask.

"You see over all these years I kept thinking about how how both of you left me on the streets with no money. I was homeless for 7 months for fucks sake." He yells.

"We didn't leave you on the streets! You left us! We tried taking are of you but all you did was hate everything we do!" I yell back.

"I left you two because you couldn't do shit!" He yells again.

"We did our best!" I yell.

"That is why I decided to make you two disappear from the world." He calms his voice down and takes something from behind him.

A gun.

He removes my mothers blindfold from her eyes.

"No! Stop!" My mother yells

"Shut up bitch!" The man yells.

I still can't believe that this man right in front of me is my father.

He points the gun to my head about to shoot.

"Go ahead kill me. Shoot the gun." I dare him.

"No Nikki stop." My mother demands.

"Before I kill you I want you to see me kill you lovely mother first." He changes the direction of the gun and points it at my mother.

"No! Kill me not her!" I try to stop him but its too late.

A gun shot was heard.

"NOOO MOTHER!" I yell shutting my eyes.

When I open my eyes again my mother wasn't hurt at all. It was my father and he was on the floor with blood oozing out of his head.

"Mom!" I say and run to her.

"Nikki are you alright." She begins to cry.

"Yeah I'm fine what about you?" I ask worried that this drunk man touched her.

"I'm alright." She responds.

"Nikki!" I hear a familiar male voice shout from behind me.

I turn around to look at them.

Ashton.

"Ashton!" I yell and run into his arms. I start crying.

"Nikki thank god you're alright I would have died if anything bad happened to you." He sounds like he was about to cry.

"I've missed you Ashton. I've missed our hugs and kisses everything. I need you in my life. I can't live without you." I admit.

"You still love me?" He asks.