Chapter 16

You guys should really listen "You and I" by One Direction and "kiss me" by Ed Sheeran while reading this chapter anyways enjoy the chapter :)

Chapter 16

When I walk back into the room Harry is back and he's sitting on the couch with a black eye.

"What happened in here?" I ask.

"Your boyfriend decided to ignore you and fight me." Harry said.

"Ashton I told you not to." I say.

"I had to he was provoking me." Ashton says.

"How?" I ask.

"He was telling me that he can steal you from me if he tried." Ashton said.

"That is not true I would never choose him over you." I say.

"If I tried you would fall for me." Harry said.

"No I wouldn't." I say.

"Yes you would. Remember what you told me in the kitchen? You told me that I was your favorite band member." He says.

"I know I did but I would never love you the way I love Ashton." I say.

He rolls his eyes and I turn my head to look over at Ashton. By looking at him I could tell he was pissed at Harry.

"I can take you if I wanted. I could make you fall in love with me." Harry says.

"I fucking swear I will kill you!" Ashton says and Harry stands up from the couch.

Ashton's hand connected with Harry's jaw and Harry was pushed to the ground. Harry's lip was bleeding and I had no idea what to do. I stood there frozen I never knew Ashton would be this violent. Suddenly Harry stood up and punched Ashton's stomach.

"Stop it both of you!" I yell and run out of the building.

"Nikki wait!" Ashton yells and runs after me.

"Ashton I told you not to fight him and the first thing you do is punch him." I say.

"I'm sorry but he was making me." He says.

"You should know that I love you more than him." I say.

"I know you do but I don't want you around him." He says as he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

He stares into my eyes before leaning in closer to me. My body felt like it ignited on fire. My heart beat faster every second. I've never felt like this before. Before I knew it I felt his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync.

"You guys really need to stop." Luke laughs.

I turned my head and blushed.

"We can do whatever we want." Ashton defends.

"You can do that in your room not out here." Calum laughs.

"Shut up." Ashton smiles.

"I'm tired. I wanna go back to the hotel." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Sure. We're gonna go ahead and head back to the hotel." Ashton tells them.

"I'm still mad at you." I tell Ashton while he's driving.

"Why? You should be mad at him not me." Ashton says with his eyes on the road.

"I'm mad at both of you." I say.

"You shouldn't be mad at me because I was defending our relationship." He says.

"I know you were but fighting is not going to get you anywhere." I say looking out the window.

He doesn't say anything.

"I'm sorry." He finally speaks.

I can't stay mad at him. He's right. He was just defending our relationship. Besides Harry can't just talk to me like that. He can't tell me that he can make me his. I thought Harry would be nicer.

"Are you really mad at me." Ashton asks.

"No. Not really." I say.

Ashton's POV

I parked my car in front of the hotel and thank the lord that no fans were surrounding the hotel. Not that I don't want to meet them because I do. I want to meet all of the fans and tell them that I love them and thank them for helping us get to where we are right now. But honestly right now I just want peace after what happened. Harry is a dick. I thought he was my best mate. We used to hand out and have a laugh. We were the best of friends but right now I want to kill him.

I step out of my car and walk over to Nikki's side to try to open the door for her but she does it before I do.

"I was going to open the door for you." I say.

"Oh. Sorry." She says.

She is literally so cute.

"Its fine I can do it next time." I smile.

"Yeah." She says getting out of the car.

We walk into the hotel holding hands. I'm glad to see that no fans are crowding us. Suddenly I see a girl walk up to Nikki and I.

"Nikki can I have a picture with you." She asks smiling wide.

"With me? Don't you mean Ashton?" Nikki asks looking confused.

"Ashton too but you first." The fan says getting her camera out.

"Of course." Nikki says.

I just love how the fans love her. I have seen some fans on twitter sending her hate but Nikki never pays any attention to it.

Nikki smiles as the fan snaps the picture. Her smile is so beautiful.

"Thank you so much." She says.

"Your welcome." Nikki smiles.

I stand next to the fan to get a picture with her.

I smile at the camera and she takes the picture.

"Thank you Ashton I love you." She says and hugs me.

"I love you too." I smile and hug her back.

"The fans love you." I tell Nikki.

"They are so nice." She says.

"I have the best fans in the world." I say.

"Yes you do." She laughs.

We walk back to our hotel room together.

"I've had a long day today." Nikki says taking her shoes off and tossing the across the room.

"Me too." I agree.

I remove my shirt and toss it to the bed. Nikki starts undressing so she can wear my shirt. She forgets to tell me not to look and I can't help but stare.

"Ashton don't stare it make me feel uncomfortable." She whines.

"Sorry I just..." I begin but then trail off.

"Stop staring." She says and quickly gets my shirt and puts it on.

I lay down on the bed and stare at the celling thinking about all the great times Nikki and I have had together.

Nikki climbs on the bed interrupting my thoughts.

"Don't you ever stop and think about the first day we met?" I ask her.

"I have thought of it." She responds.

"It was the best day of my life." I say.

"Meeting me was the best day of your life?" I ask.

"Yes of course it was. If I hadn't met you then we wouldn't be together." I say.

"I guess it was a great day." She says.

"Goodnight Ashton." She says and scoots closer to me.

"Goodnight baby." I say and kiss her lips while she drifts to sleep.

(The more you guys vote and comment the longer the chapters will be and the faster the updates.)