Chapter one

{*Grians POV*}

8:00am

"Grian! You're going to be so late for your first day back at your new school!" Mum shouted.
It looked like it was sunset, and my phone said 8:00pm. So, she was probably just joking.
"Grian!" She shouted again.

SLAM! My door opened, making a loud banging noise as it hit my wall.
"Grian! It's 8:00! School starts at 8:30! You can't get ready in that time!"
I just realised it was AM. I streached my red, blue and yellow coloured wings and ran downstairs as soon as I got out off bed and jumped off the stairs 7 steps down.
I couldn't eat much: I take ages to get changed and took up way more time.
"You're 15! I shouldn't be packing your bag." Mum joked.
"Well of I did it myself, and used up half of my time, you wouldn't want to see me late after school because of a detention." I giggled with a soft smile.

I quickly got changed into my white dress skirt and usual oversized, big red sweater on top. Added with normal, black skinny jeans to finish the look. I barely saw my fingertips through my sweater but it was my favourite one. I brushed my blonde, fluffy hair that made a heart shape with a few strands of my hair at the top. I already had gotten used to my fluffball hair, so it didn't bother me much. I ran near my front door and as quick as a flash, I put on my red and white shoes, with long laces.
"Be good Grian. Good luck on your first day of school!" Mum shouted so I could hear her.
"I will! Don't worry!" I shouted back, forgetting I was going to be late if I didn't start walking now.

I speed walked to school, clutching my notebook full of drawings and sketches and pencil in one hand.

Once I reached the school, I stood still. I looked around for my new class.

CLASS 1: ENGLISH WITH MR. BOROUGH.

I looked around for my class, but my eyes couldn't identify it.

{Word count: 353 words}

I will try to post as much as possible! I have no idea how other people make a page so long ._. I'll try keep ya updated atleast once a week. I promise I'll make the pages longer! Bai!

-Jai