Chapter twenty-eight

{*Scar's POV*}

LUNCH 😎

We ate our lunch as usual and went to the spot we always hang out at - the very end of the field. It was surrounded by nature and in one of the spots was surrounded by many trees. I really loved going in there since it quite quiet. There was a big space in the middle that the trees were surrounding, so that I could run free in it. I headed over to it and sat down under one of them, admiring the view. I picked up sticks and flicked them, seeing how far they could go. Just then, footsteps started to get louder and approached me.

"Scar?" they asked, standing in front of me and waving his hand. He was out of breath and crouched down by me. "I thought Grian was with you. Have you seen him?"

I noticed it was Xisuma again. I sighed at him, "What have you done this time?"

"Nothing much. I just wanted to see his notebook and then he ran off. I started to chase him but he just magically disappeared, I guess. He ran here so I came looking for him."

I face palmed at him and shrugged my shoulders. He's always been this dumb. Even the first time we met he was hanging upside down on a swing.

"Come on, Grian looked fine," He stated. He walked away, probably to go searching for him again.

~

{*Grian's POV*}

I guess you could say I'm an introvert 😎. I like it though. I took out my notebook and turned the pages over until it was on the "rock building". I haven't finished it yet, but I have no idea what to draw on it. The thing is, I wanted to sketch the front view and the back view. The front was pretty good, but the backside.. You wouldn't really want to see it. It looks like I puked all over it or something. I continues shading the front of the drawing, nevermind the back. But just then, someone behind my back said,

"Ooo la la, what's this?"

I closed it immediately and turned myself to look behind me. It was Mr Annoying guy.

"Yeah? What do you want?" I stuck my tongue out him, holding my notebook close to my chest. He tried to whip the notebook out of my arms but I quickly turned around. I started to fake laugh and ran away from him, him running after me.

I ran to a close tree and jumped on it. I started to climb it, throwing my notebook near some leaves. Looking down, I noticed someone resting there, but I couldn't tell who. I held tightly to the branch above me incase I fell. I rested my head and back and looked around.

I haven't really been going to sleep lately. I've skipped atleast five by now, which means i haven't slept for around fifty hours. It's just frustrating seeing the same old dream, over and over again. But it's more like a nightmare than a dream. Atleast I can spend time with my 'friends' until they turn on my like the others did. They are really good actors, I wonder how long it will last.

I guess I am a good actor aswell. I looked below me, hearing skmeone say that I looked 'happy'. I wish I never went to that school. I can trust my friends here, it's not like they're secretly them in disguise. But knowing what happened in my other school just can't erase from my memory.

Slowly, my hand slipped off the branch and my head slid off the tree trunk. My eyelids became heavier and I felt weird. My eyelids shut and-

tHuD (this onomatopoeia is just normal to me now fr 💀)

{Word count: 624}

Bro I'm getting lazier cuz I'm just too cool. I haven't been posting much now since
me = woah

Btw ty for almost 5k woah yay exciting celebration woah party wowow so cool woah party yay jump jump laugh laugh wow so cool woah yay
Ya.

AYOO GUYS NOW THE WORD COUNT IS 696 LIKE AYO WHAT BRO 🤨

Ezzzzzzzzzzzz 🤣 😂

-Jai