Chapter eight

{*Grian's POV*}

Time skip to tomorrow because I am so cool. 😎

You're so worthless

You're a nerd

I wish you met the same doom as your father

Scaredy cat

Get lost

(goofy ahh laughing noises :/)

My back stretched up from bed, as my head looked around my room. Goosebumps exposed everywhere and sweat crawled from my face. I took a deep breath and sighed loudly.

I was starting to think everyone was the same in my old school. Fake friends that turn against you, and bully you whenever they get their chances. I must never tell Scar about it, otherwise he might probably turn on me as well. But some feeling in my trusted him that smallest bit, and he  helped me yesterday. It feels like I've known him forever, after yesterday. Or maybe his friends are a gang of bullies, playing along and pretending to be really nice to me.

I shook my head to remove my bad thoughts. I laid back down and looked up at the ceiling. I brought my white blanket up to my chest, then after a few moments, I grabbed my phone, that was on a table near my bed. I stretched my arm out, with my phone in that hand, trying not to get the light so close to my face. I blinked a few times and looked at the time

6:43am

I should go early this time. I almost know my way round school anyways and I need to finish my sketches anyways. I removed my blanket from my body and slowly sat up. I opened my dark red curtains, to expose still night darkness, and treaded my way downstairs to the bathroom while rubbing my eyes.

I turned on the lights and looked at myself in the mirror, still half asleep. I brushed my fluffball hair and walked to the kitchen.

"You're up early today!" Mum said, taking another sip of her morning tea, while watching some sort of program on her phone. I didn't reply. I got a bowl out, still having to jump on the counter to reach the high cabinets. I poured some cereal in, that I didn't like eating because Mum thought I liked it, until I told her, just 7 weeks ago. I poured in the last bits of milk.
"That's expired, you know." My annoying sister said, keeping her eyes fixed on her phone.
I ignored her and brought my bowl to the table and grabbed a random spoon I found on the table, I haven't used yesterday. I sat down and tucked myself in, eating very quickly after every spoonful. I looked at the expiring date on the milk, which was today. It tasted the exact same, so I didn't think it would matter. 

After I was finished, I dumped my bowl and spoon into the sink, and rinsed it with water. I walked back upstairs, yawning into my hand. I brushed my teeth in my bathroom and got changed into the exact same thing as yesterday. I had lots of those hoodies and jeans. Talking about yesterday, I hope Scar isn't to worried about me. I wonder if he saw my note or not? I limped back to my room and checked my bag, that was at one of the corners of my bed. I took out my notebook and dug down my bag to find my pencil.

I couldn't find it anywhere, or I just left it at school. I brought a spare one, that looked exactly like the one I lost. I put on my bag and ran downstairs. I carried my notebook and pencil in one hand as usual. I put the same old shoes on and left without Mum or Gianna (my sister) noticing. I looked at my phone.

7:37

I opened up my notebook and admired my previous drawings while I still walked to school. One WAYYYY before my 'Bread Bridge' drawing looked like some sort of ginormous mansion, that I imagined was turquoise and grey, and there was 2 big holes that was scattered in grey concrete and arches. The best thing about it was at the...

I felt a light touch on my head.
"HellOooOooO?" someone said.

{Word count: 704}

Yeah wowowowies so cool. I AM getting better at the length of the chapter. I decided that I'm gonna make the new story after this one because I am so so so so so cool 😎 👌

-Jai