Chapter thirty-two

A/N- sowwy i had school and other stuff👉👈

As the other boy opened his palm, almost half of his hair length layed in his hand-

A/N- sam snatched scars yummi wig😨

The way everyone looked at what just happened was just dead silent. Sam stood there, almost half of his hair in his hands.

"Pfft, let's leave." Sam said to his gang, throwing the cut half of his hair on the floor.

A/N- my bro is littering😡😡‼️‼️

Xisuma then walked up to Scar, looking at his hair he'd been growing out for so long, ever since the start of secondary school (year 7).

"Uh, hey, are you alright?" He asked, crouching down to face him. Scar's face didn't really show much, not even sadness or anger could control him in this situation, just nothing at this point.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I think it's best that we all went home now." He replied, standing up, tumbling a bit.
He started walking away, back to the ping pong table that they were playing at before all this happened, to collect his bag.
Grian noticed his actions of leaving, not wanting to go so soon but at the same time, wanting him to leave right now, probably the guilt tied up in himself. He stood up, trying to ignore the pain in his body that weighed him down, aswell as ignoring Mumbo who was trying to get him to feel better.

Grian raised his hand infront of him, probably regretting going to the park with them, or just making friends.
"Scar, wait- I'm sorry-"
Then Scar cut him off, looking behind at the shorter.
"It's not your fault, I think it's best we'd all go home now." Then he let out a small smile, not letting anything get to him.

"Please, I'm sorry!" He shouted slightly, raising his voice, but he'd already left as if he'd disappeared in a click.

Before long, the others had already gone towards Grian. "Hey, are you okay?-" Xisuma stuttered out quickly as both Mumbo and him approached. All you could hear was the rustling of the branches, the leaves colliding with one another on the trees as gusts of wind blew against them, leaves falling off the trees and the crunching noise of leaves.

"I agree, think it's better that we should all go home now, I'll see you next week." Just like that, Grian was gone aswell, rethinking everything that's happened.

A/N- erm i promise next chapter's gonna be longer (i made this chapter in like 10 mins🤑🤑ez)