Chapter six

{*Grian's POV*}

Still holding my notebook, I sat under a tree, with my legs bent and knees at the highest point. I relaxed my back on the trunk as I rested my notebook on my legs, opening it up. I stared at my first sketch/ drawing, which was a modern building, grey and white, with the word Sahara on one of the sides. It was so beautiful and realistic, I adored it. It was the first drawing inside my notebook, but still, I was very proud of it. The next drawing was another modern looking building with the same colour palette, but it was just slightly skinnier and looked a lot taller. It looked like flower pots, stacked on each other, getting smaller when it reaches the top, like stacking spheres, smallest at the top and the biggest at the bottom. It had 3 pillars around it that slowly reached the middle. The "flower pots" only had glass walls. Under, you could slightly see an aquarium, covered in coral and sand. It was really amazing and creative. It was built on water, with a big ship in a bottle next to it. It was the same, realistic type, and I loved it!

There was so much more, but I skipped to another drawing I wanted to complete. It was a farm, with chests and tables on a big mansion, with a farm bridge, that stretched so far. I named it "Bread Bridge". I started to sketch the shape of the windows, until..

"BoOoO!"
"GAHH-" I shouted, closing my notebook immediately.
"I got you!" I looked up to see Scar, with his emerald green eyes, looking at me.

"We were suppose to meet up, after class. You're the one who planned it!" Scar chuckled.
"What's that? Is it your diary?"
"No, and what did you scare me for?" I said, crossing my arms, while still in the same position i was even before Scar scared me.

"Then you better let me see if it's not a diary~." He said, completely ignoring my question.
"Stop teasing me already, will you?" I said while rolling my eyes.
"Hurry up! Follow me. I said I will show you my other friends," he said, leaning closer to me.
I stood up as he held my hand and dragged me to them.
Once we reached there, he introduced me to a large friend group.

"Hello guys! This is Gr-" I stopped him.
"I can introduce myself, thank you. I'm Grian. I just moved into this school today. I'm 15, very intelligent, and very smart." I said, proudly.
They laughed at my saying, and they started introducing themselves as well.

"I'm Pearl. The creator of this friend group! I hope you have a great time learning in this school!" Said the eagle.
"I'm Mumbo. We've met before. I'm the tallest because... yeah." Mumbo said.
"I'm Xisuma. I am supposed to be the helpful one, apparently. Greetings though, I hope you will enjoy this lovely advantage of being in our school." The last one said, and bowed.
"X, you dont have to be so formal." Pearl said, rolling her eyes with her hand on her hips.
"There are more people, but most of the time, they are never here on the first week back. It's really nice to meet you though!" Pearl said.

RING DING RING

Xisuma looked back at the school, then us. "That means break is over, and class is starting in 10 minutes. I'll see you later!"

{Word count: 580}

Yeah so I want the meeting process to be really slow between everyone cuz I'm so cool. This is still their first day back at school lol. I wont be posting much after this, cuz stuff. Baiii!

-Jai