Chapter five

{*Grian's POV*}

After class, the elf really wanted to show me more around the school.
"What's your name by the way? I haven't gotten it yet." He said.
I giggled at his statement, and replied, "Were you not listening to the register? Or were you busy, daydreaming again." I mocked him when he was staring at me, and his arms crossed.
"Pfft! What about you? Don't you know mine?" He rolled his eyes.
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!" I said, then took a breath, "I just forgot." I shook my head away.

"Hah, I'm Scar." He smiled.
"Grian."
He chuckled again, and said, "I didn't realise you're THIS SHORT!" He busted into laughter and tears, ruffling my hair.
After a few moments, he asked, "Can I take you around now???"
"Alright!!" I said, with my arms up excitedly.
He took me around very quickly: class started in 10 minutes.

There was so many other things this school had more than my old one. Everyone was so nice and the place was much, much more bigger.
"So, do you like it around here?" He asked, as we stopped near the field and playground, still clutching my notebook.
"Y-yeah! It's amazing here!" Thanks for showing me around. It's awesome." I smiled.

"Let's go then, before the bell rings. What class do you have next?" Scar asked again.
"Uhm.."
I looked at my rota on my phone, looked back at him and said, "History."

"NOOOO!" Scar shouted, "Sorry, it's just you're not in the same class as me. I'll show you there."
"Aw, thanks for showing me though." I said as I grabbed his hand.
"Can we meet here again, after class? It's break after anyways since Engish is longer."
"Sure thing! I'll introduce you to some of my friends aswell after class!" Scar replied.
We walked slowly to my History class, as he wondered,
"So, why did you decide to move to a new school?" Flashes and memories went before my eyes. I stopped for a moment, and thought about what to say, until,

RING DONG RING

The bell rang, saving me from saying anything. "It's alright, you can tell me later." He said as he pointed to my class.
"Thanks Scar. I'll see you later!" I said and smiled. He watched me go safely into class as he went into his. I thought about my old school, thinking about what happened during that time. I couldn't get it off my mind anymore.

I struggled to listen to history because of his question. Scar's question. I wouldn't even bother to listen anyways because I thought history was boring, and I would never use it in life.
"Right, now, copy the task into your books and answer it. Most of the answers are dedicated to what we spoke about just now." The teacher said.
How long was I thinking about my old school for?
I opened my book as I struggled to concentrate on the first question. I looked around at everyone else, but they seemed to be on to it. I sighed and stared at the question for ages.
"Need help I see?" The person next to be said.
"O-oh. Uhm- yeah, I do." I said, shyly.
"I saw you in my first class aswell. You were enjoying English, but not as much as history, I can tell now." He chuckled.
I let out a small giggle aswell.
"I'm Mumbo, nice to meet you. You were not paying attention to class. Everyone hates History, but they get on it anyways." Mumbo smiled.
"Grian." I said.
He spent the next 10 minutes helping me, I made friends so quickly, unlike in my old school.
Mumbo explained everything smoothly, and I understood quickly.
When the bell rang, I took my notebook and pencil with me, then went outside.

{Word count: 637}

Hah I'm getting better "FrAnCiS".

I've got my eyes on you~ ScarianOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara