Chapter sixteen

{*Grian's POV*}

As the bell rang after English, I didn't move. I couldn't move. Staying in the same position for an hour and thirty minutes was painful. My hands and right wing keeps twitching slightly. Scar's probably given up on me. I'll try persuade Mum next week if I could swap schools again. I grabbed on my bag tightly with my hand and walked out looking at my shoes. History class again. I smiled under my hair. Scar won't be in mine this time and Mumbo doesn't know what happened.

I walked to class, looking for any sight of Scar. I wiped my tears and brushed my hair out of my face with my hand. My mood just randomly changed all of a sudden just because he wouldn't be there. At least I don't need to explain what happened. At least I can concentrate on class. At least I can look at Mumbo. At least I can talk to him.

I entered class and put a small smile on my face. I looked straight up and walked to my seat next to Mumbo. He saw me and smiled at me.

"What's brought this good mood?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?" I said, tilting me head.

"I'm was the same class as you, shortie." I guess he was going to give me that nickname all the time, but it didn't bother me unless he directly called me short. I didn't reply to his response. I listen the whole lesson and wrote in my book quickly. History wasn't that bad today. We didn't do much and class ended earlier than usual. We were aloud to go outside

While Mumbo and I walked to the field, he asked,

"Why weren't you in last week?" He asked, looking down at me. I tilted my head to him and quickly looked back in front, and said,

"I was sick. That's all."

We carried on walking to the end of the field in silence: we had no idea what to talk about.

"Sick of what happened.." I muttered quietly to myself. 

I haven't brought my notebook this time. I couldn't draw and I didn't feel like it. Under my gloves were still sore and I haven't bandaged it up. I'm not a doctor or anything. I guess I deserve it anyways. Nobody even cares. Even if Scar did he'll probably just care that smallest microdot. I don't even know if I should tell Scar or not. We just met and I don't really trust him fully.

"GRIANNNN!"

{Word count: 412}

I'M SO SORRY ! I LOST SO MUCH MOTIVATION AFTER THIS CHAPTER.

I haven't had time to do this D:

Uhhhh yaaaaaaaaaa!

Lovely puking chapters <3

-Jai