Chapter fifteen

We waited for the bell to ring, which was about... I glared down at my watch.

8:25

Five minutes. I sighed and looked around for any sign of Grian. All I saw was many other students waiting and chatting and Etho next to me.

"Who ya looking for?" Etho asked me.

"Grian," I made my answer short.

"Pfft, you better introduce me to him if he comes."

I didn't bother chatting. All I wanted to do right now is see Grian perfectly fine or get this day over with. I messaged on my phone as I had nothing better to do anyways.

--------------------

Hermit slays~

Today

You

Grainnnnnnn

Graaaaaaaaaiiiinnnnn

Cleo

Who the hell is grain character

Brehhhh

Why am I always soooooo lonley

You

Griannn****

Yeahhhhh igggggggggg

-------------------

I can't stop thinking about him. I feel really bad. What should I do about him?

I tried to shake the thoughts out of my head. I took a breath as the bell rang.

DING DING DING

Both of us walked into class and sat in our seats. I stared at the empty one next to me, still thinking about him. As the teacher called out the register, I sighed when Grian's name was called, and no one replied.

"Grian?"

I lost hope quickly, just then a short figure with wings stepped inside.
"Present." He muttered like a whisper.

He walked and sat by my side. I didn't want to talk to him much. I could tell he was in a bad mood. His head dropped to the table and his arms stretched to the front of it. His red hoodie and hair soaked up his tears. I couldn't see his black gloves underneath his hoodie. His wings dropped and looked so small. He muttered into his arms as I said,

"Grian, you alright?"

He didn't answer. He didn't even bother putting his head up to listen to class. When the teacher began to teach (Of course), he lifted his hood over his head and ears and still dug his face into his arms.

I took a look at him every five minutes to check on him, still he never moved a muscle or lifted his head. His hands and wrist were shaking a little and his left wing twitched a tiny bit, you couldn't really tell. He didn't even pay attention. He scribbled in his English book lightly and untidily wrote a single word every 30 seconds. He didn't even peek the smallest bit to even see what he was writing. I stared at him for a bit, while he dropped his pencil from his hand. That reminds me, I didn't give his pencil back from after when he left a note by the tree.

I glared at my bag and looked for it. I took out a dark red pencil with a black tip and pink rubber that matched his look. I stuffed it inside the pocket of my red jacket and tried not to focus on Grian too much, which was difficult.

As the bell rang I walked out of class, fixing my eyes on Grian, who was still sitting down and hiding his face. I remember his next class was History, and I wasn't in the same one. I hope he'll be okay in there, otherwise he wouldn't come here again or even worse, I'll never see him again.

{Word count: 527}

WELCOME TO THE PUKING CHAPTERS! I hope you have a great time reading this big blob and waiting for.......

AROUND 3.14286 WEEKS! (I searched up 22 days to weeks lol) It's gonna be my birthday very soon yayayayay happy 100000th bday to me!

Ya bye sorry for the gap in between

-Jai