Chapter nine

{*Grian's POV*}

"HellOooOooO?" someone said. His hand still rested on my head
I looked up from my notebook, then his hand slid to my face. He bursted into laughter and removed his hand.
"Hello now. I'm here." I said looking cross and him, putting my notebook under my arm and crossing my arms.
"You're sososoososososososososososososoosososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososo SHORT." He laughed again, realising it was Mumbo.
"You're acting just like Scar. And you're just tall, and I'm average!" I shouted annoyingly.
"What are you doing here so early though?" My friend calmed down.
"Nothing really. What about you?" I answered. I just want to finish this dumb drawing, I was so focused on my old ones I didn't notice I bumped into Mumbo.

"Woke up early." I listened to his words and tried to wander of to the same old tree.

"HeeEeEEEeY? Where ya going???????" The foolish human asked, following behind me. I stopped him following by stretching my wings.

"YoU'rE sO bOrInG aAaAAaAaaaaaaaaaa" He said, gradually getting louder.
"Are you drunk or something perhaps?" I joked, dropping my wings and turning my head to him.

"Nah, what are you doingggggggggggggggggg????" I walked again as he followed.
I tried to run, but not as fast has him. He ran to face me. I tried to ignore him while still walking to the tree. Once I, or we, got there, I trapped myself with my big wings, so he couldn't see what I was doing. I sat down, bringing my knees close to my chest and rested my notebook on it.

On the 'Bread bridge', I added some crops, which was just wheat. I sketched over the windows again and finished the design of the bricks on the 'pillager mansion' (what I call it). I traced the sky and field surrounding it. Then I felt a few taps on my wings.
"GriiIIi gRi GriiIIIii!!! Class is starting soon. And your big fat wings are taking up so much room."
I took a glance at my phone.

7:56

I put it away and shut my notebook. I carried it under my arm and dropped my pencil in my bag. I looked at my first lesson, getting my phone out again.

P.E (Physical education) with Mr 😳 (Too lazy to think of a name so 😳)

I brought my wings to my back again and saw Mumbo still standing there.
"How long have you been standing there?" I asked, giggling.
"I don't know, actually." He said, scratching the back of his neck.
"Have you got P.E?" I asked.

He looked down at his phone, looked at me and nodded. He offered to take me to the office, to get some clothes for the lesson. I agreed and we walked over to it.
"So Grian, how did you meet Scar all of a sudden? Just on your first day?" He asked while we were walking.
"I bumped into him while he was running. I mean he bumped into me when he was running. I needed help finding my class, and then he told me he was in the same as mine. Then..."
"You got along!" He interrupted me.
"Yeah, sort of."
He stopped. He waved his hand at the office.
"I'll be at the front of the P.E class. I'll be waiting, so hurry up, pLeAsEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE aAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA!" He told me, doing that weird annoying shouting thing while he couldn't stop moving around. He did that a lot. As in the moving around thing while talking.

One of the teachers waved at me and I stepped closer. She was holding a duffel bag.

"Your mum ordered these yesterday. You don't have to return it to me after," she said.

I nodded in response and grabbed it. I walked off and wandered around the school to find Mumbo. I looked side to side as I walked around, then I found a tall figure near a big doorway, wearing a t-shirt and blue shorts. He waved at me and smiled.

{Word count: 627}

woah

-Jai