Chapter twelve

TW: Blood and stuff

{*Scar's POV*}

"Grian???" I stood at his changing room, knocking on his door. He was in there for about 10 minutes, yet he still didn't come out. I waited for a few moments, before calling his name again.

"GRIIIIIIIIIII?!?!?"

BASH!

The door opened, and it slammed on my face. I couldn't hear anything for a bit, until I saw a figure standing by the door when it opened fully.

"Wha-" he said.

"Ouch... What took you so long?" I asked when I realized it was Grian, holding a part of my face that still hurt a bit.

He paused, then but it hands behind his back and walked out slowly, still staring at me shyly. I followed him to the locker room as we put our bags and stuff inside. He got out a notebook and pencil and walked away.

"You know break is over. Right?" I told him.

He took out his phone and looked at his class timetable. He opened his phone case then took out a note and quickly wrote something on it. He quickly ran out the locker room as I just stood there watching him.

Where was he running of to this time? It was like yesterday: he ran of to some place and left a note. I unfolded the note, and it said,

GRIAN

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Just doing something so ill C U at lunch

He gave me his number. I smiled at it, then walked off to class.

LUNCH

I looked around for Grian in the cafeteria, as he said he will see me at lunch. I couldn't see him anywhere, so I checked the bathrooms just in case.

"Gri?" I said repeatedly.

Then, in one of the corners of the bathroom, he was sitting in a ball, his sleeves were rolled up, and he was peering inside one of them. What was he looking at?

"Hi Grian, what are you looking at?" I asked.

"Nothing special," he paused, "you can go now."

"Grian, you can tell me if everything's alright, even though we just met." I  told him, crouching down at him.

He shook his head and turned his face away, but then I watched as blood dripped down through his gloves. It kept dripping to the floor and rolled out.

"GRIAN! WHAT HAPPEND?!" I looked as it dripped, holding his arm and shaking him a bit.

He turned his head to me and looked at his gloves. He looked at it in shock and tried to run away even though the dripping continued. I didn't stop him, I called out his name as he kept running. I sighed and washed my hands, then I made my way back to the cafeteria.

Xisuma waved his hand at me when he saw me. I smiled as I got some food and sat next to them.

"Hey Scar, where's Grian this time?" Mumbo asked.

I didn't reply. I tried to eat quickly and make my mouth stuffed, making it an excuse not to talk. They just kept chatting, while I thought about Grian as I poked on my food. Did he do this to himself? Is that why he was wearing them? Why was there so much blood? Is he alright?

I lost my appetite. I picked up my tray and walked away. I dumped the food in the bin and walked out. My friends just stared at me. Is that the reason he's been wearing gloves? Too many thoughts flooded my brain. I sat by the school and thought about nothing but him. Is this why he never talks about himself? Why would he even have those scars and bleeds and...

"ScaAAAaaAAAAaR?"

I looked up at Mumbo, who was standing in front of me.

"Yeah? What do you want?" I asked, hoping he would leave soon.

"Are you okay? What's up?" he said, smiling at me.

"I'm just worried about Grian, I saw him earlier and he left." I replied to him, looking down at my phone and the note I gave him.

"I'll leave you to it then. I hope you and him are alright."

I didn't answer.

{*Grian's POV*}

I felt something weird and stinging inside my gloves, I slowly got out a note with my phone number on it then wrote a small message for Scar,

Just doing something so ill C U soon

I looked at my phone than walked out the locker room. I started to walk towards math class but it felt so weird and stingy under my gloves. I turned directions and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror then under my gloves to find even more blood than before P.E. I wet a tissue and pat the blood that exposed. I sat in a corner and thought about different things. What would Scar do if he doesn't see me in the cafeteria? What if he sees me? I looked under my gloves again, ignoring all the blood. 

I sat in the corner for under an hour, looking at my phone and my gloves. Too distracted by them, I didn't see Scar or hear him call my name.

He wanted to know what I was looking at.

 I want him to go. He must never see this. He'll think I'm weird.

"Nothing special," I paused, waiting for him to leave, "you can go now."

"Grian, you can tell me if everything's alright, even though we just met," he crouched in front of me. I shook my head and turned away, hoping he would leave RIGHT NOW.

I felt that weird gooey feeling in my gloves again then he shouted and shook me, then I turned to him then my gloves. Blood was dripping and it kept stinging. Ringing noises went through my ears. I breathed heavily and panicked, and soon, I found myself running away.

{Word count: 932}

Yeah uhm, I made Grian's P.O.V so you know how he felt when the bloody blood blood started to go mad. HOW DID I GET #12 ON SCARIAN TAG THINGY (Probs gonna go down). Thanks for choosing this book and voting, blah blah. Ok, maybe for three weeks I'll busy but ok. Bye ig.

-Jai