Chapter three

{*Scar's POV*}

8:28am

I looked around for my class, still running. The bell was going to ring in 2 minutes! I had to run.

BASH! I almost fell, but I grabbed my balance. I looked at the floor to see a small avian, looking as fragile as ever. I watched a notebook and pencil fly out of his hands. His legs were bent with his knees at the highest point, his right arm held his head and the other to give him support. We stared for a few seconds as I admired his beautiful, baby blue eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologised, picking up the avian's things.

After picking it up, I lended him a helping hand. "I-it's alright," he said, taking my hand.
When he was about to leave, he turned back at me and asked, "Actaully, can you help me find my next class? I've just moved into this school."
Guessing with his height, he looked about 12 years old? About year 9?
"Of course! What's your first class?" I said.
He studied his phone, looking at his school rota. Then, he looked back up at me. "English with Mr Borough... Year 12." I waited for a few seconds, listening to his soft words as I bursted into laughter. The avian tilted his head in confusion. "S-sorry!" I said, calming down, "I thought you were 12, in year 9. I-it's just, you're so short!" He shook his head away from mine, "No! You're just tall, and I'm average!"

I looked down at my watch

8:29am

"Come on! I'll show you to your class, or ours, I'm in the same as yours. Let's go before we get a detention." I said in a hurry, smiling.

We speed walked as we continued our conversation.  "Why don't you look like some guy in year 12 then?" He asked me. "Uh, my birthday is early I guess? I'm 17 and I'm 'Just tall' as you say." I chuckled, "what about you?" He turned to me and replied, "The teachers made me skip a year, year 8 to year 10. I'm only 15."

RING DING RING.

The school bell rang, representing class is starting.

"Hey, are we even there yet?"
I looked up at the closest class near us.
"Shoot."
He tilted his head in confusion.
"We walked right past it!" I said, grabbing his hand and running towards our REAL class.
I practically dragged him as he wasn't a fast runner, I could tell.

{Word count: 417}