Chapter four

{Grian's POV}

The elf grabbed my hand and ran to out class. I wasn't a fast runner, so I held him tight.
I could hear the teacher call out part of the register.
"Pearl?" The teacher said.
"Present."
"Mumbo?"
"Yep."
"Grian?" He paused.
"Grian???"
"Y-yes!" I said, catching my breath.
"Go sit at the front row please. Try not to be almost very late again." He said.
I walked slowly to my chair: I was extremely tired from all that running and being dragged.
He continued the register as the elf, that I bumped into today, sat next to me. I loved school, it was so interesting and easy to understand. I was guessing that's why the teachers moved me up a year.
I didn't get bored a single second of class. I just remembered, I didn't even get the elf's name! I took a look at him, the one that I bumped into just today, and caught his stare.

I waved my hand near his face and he blinked repeatedly.
"HuUh? WhA-" he exclaimed.
"First day back in school and someone is already daydreaming." I said, with my head leaning against my hand and my elbow pressing the table.
"No- I- I was just um..-" he continued.
"I'm just teasing, focus in class, will you?" I giggled.

{Word count: 208}

I made this chapter short, but the next one WILL be longer!

-Jai