Chapter twenty-one

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! WOOOOOHOOO! Woo hoo! Woo- hoo? Woo.. hoo-- 😭
Sorreh for the gap in between the previous chapter. I won't post in 3 or 2 and a half weeks now because as I said, busy :(

Uhmmm my Birthday is tommorow though because... bruhhh Busy on my birthday-
But ENJOY THIS BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!! WOOOOOHOOO yeah I've done lots of chapters because I want you to have a good time since ya-

Recap: Grian has a Flashback of one of his dark memories. Mumbo wants to take Grian to meet his other friends he hasn't met yet. Grian is still crying a little because of his Flashback as he Mumbo walks him to them.

------------------

I held him tight. I looked up at him, because he was so tall. He smiled at me and I smiled back as we approached them. They came into my view. One of them waved at us and I felt a bit better, until I saw Scar. I awkwardly smiled and asked Mumbo,

"Can you give me a second?"

He smiled and nodded as he talked to his group. I grabbed Scar's hand and walked inside the building.

"Yeah?" He said, still holding my hand.

"About the whole glove thing," I shyly turned my head away from him as I didn't complete my sentence.

"It's alright, Grian. You can tell me when you are ready." He smiled as he let go. I turned back at him and smiled aswell. Tears still running down my eyes.

"Thanks, Scar."

"You better stop ignoring and running away from me then," he chuckled.

I rolled up my sleeves so he could hold my hand properly this time. He smiled again as we walked back outside, holding it tightly.

They saw us and stopped chatting. Once we were close enough to hear them, they pulled a excited face.

"OMG! Did you propose?" Mr. Masked guy said, covering his mouth in surprise.

I let go of Scar's hand and gave him devil eyes. I pulled down my sleeve and crossed my arms.

"No Mr. Short guy." I told him.

"SEE YOU ARE SHORT!" The fire demon shouted.

"I'm taller than both of you-" He rolled his eyes.

Mumbo made his way to me and said,

"Mr. Short guy is Etho and the other is Tango. They always get into fights, though they probably like eachother (IM SORRY I FORGOT TO SAY I ADDED TANGTHO BUT IT'S STILL AMAZING LOL)."

Their faces flushed red. They were such chatterboxes though they do look good together. I smiled as they pulled him into an argument. The rest started chatting as I slowly made my way back to the school with nobody noticing.

Scar's head turned to me when I was trying to leave. He smiled and waved at me. I guess I could trust Scar now. He was one of my favourite and closest, real friend I've actaully made. Or is it all just planned out for me? What if that is all true?

{Word count: 500}

Uhmmm Q&A? Yes or no lol- Comment please----- ya-------
When I'm back I will answer all of em so-
If yes just write a question. I'm only asking because I'm so bored and I just feel like it 😭

-Jai