Chapter thirty

I'm starting to write the ending to this story 💀🖕

{*Scar's secretly gay*}

Museum trip, two weeks after (I haven't even planned it I'm just lazy now-).

"There is NO WAY I'm getting on THAT thing." Grian complained, pointing at the coach and staring at it.

"Come on, it's just a coach." I rolled my eyes as we approached it. As we arrived and slowly went inside of it, he started to make a list of why he hates it so much.

"One, it's so loud. Two, you can barely breath. Three, headaches. Four, people are gonna vomit 100%. Five, there's always those people who create drama for no reason. Six-" He went on through the whole journey. Too bad I wasn't sitting next to him, otherwise he'd shut up by now. He was in front of us, sitting with Mumbo while I was with Xisuma. But then he started to quiet down, at least, after a while.

"Bro, hurry up. It's your turn." He told me, poking my cards. We were playing the fifth game of Uno, since he keeps losing so quickly and claiming he'll win the next round.

"Uno!" I called out, holding onto my last card. Then, he changed the colour to blue, seeing if I could finally lose, but then I placed my last card which was blue.

"Thanks, I win." I said without an energetic voice.

"Nahh, I had the best cards!" He stated.

"You literally used it all as soon as we started playing," I pointed out to him.

As we arrived, and the coach parked, I sighed. I know that place top to bottom and it has never changed, although sometimes they add new things like monuments or more gems and stuff.

~

{*Grian's love is gonnnne*}

"Sometimes other schools come to visit, so please be respectful!" The teacher announced before we got off the coach.

"How the heck did you sleep through that?!" Mumbo asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Most of the journey. You literally slept through it all." He rolled his eyes at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him. We were all in groups of 4, which was me, Mumbo, Scar and Xisuma. We were just suppose to roam around the place I guess. We didn't really do much, besides doing weird stuff and making eachother laugh.

Lunch uwu

We were walking to a nearby café in the place. But then, I saw someone from another school walk past, who looked extremely familiar. But then, he stretched out his leg, causing me to trip. I sighed and got up quickly ignoring my curiosity on who they were.

We sat by our small friend group, since the others weren't in the same class as us.

"We should go do something after this, I mean, like, after this trip thingy." Xisuma said while chewing on his food.

"Yeah sure." Mumbo said. "CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED, IT'S WEIRD."

"What are you? My mom now?" He rolled his eyes back at him.

"We should. I know a park close to the school I go to normally." I suggested.

They all nodded and we carried on eating.

Park time, babe 😍😘

{*Scar's buttcheek*}

"BRO, HOW THE HECK DID YOU WIN?!" I complained. "IT WAS LITERALLY 5-0!"

Xisuma started posing and looking all sassy, "You're better than me at Uno at least."

Mumbo was leaning on the table tennis table, looking around. "Guys, where's Grian gone?"

Xisuma shrugged his shoulders. "He always just disappears into no where."

I placed my table tennis bat down carefully. "I'll go look."

I let Mumbo take over for me as I looked for him. I could already tell that he scored a point. Then, by a tree, I saw him sitting there with a notebook I always see him carry around. I saw him drawing some sort of giant rocks. It looked really good and better than what I'd do. I watched him carry on until,

"Idiot." He flipped up the notebook towards me and hit my head. "What do you want?"

I smiled at him. His drawing skills were amazing.

{*Grian's short, but he's taller than me... so does that make me the shortie, even though i called him short? There's something wrong with me. Oh wow, that reminded me about Michael Afton's voice line. Well, that's unfair.*}

"How the hell do you draw like that?! It's really good." He told me, still standing by the tree.

"Scar, that sounds so sarcastic. I should've punch you instead." I laughed and sat by me.

"I used to draw when I was younger. I haven't really drawn anything unless it's school work. I was just pressured by a few people." He smiled. I smiled back as he sat by me. I let him borrow my pencil and a blank page on my notebook. I watched him start to sketch the edges of two cliffs, connected by a small wooden bridge.

He quickly passed it back to me. I looked at it carefully and smiled again. "What?! I really like it. I don't really know how to terraform. You should teach me one day."

"Thanks, and-" He paused while a boy, who looked like Scar's age, approached us. I watched as them two started talking to each other.

"Hi, I'm one of his friends. Do you mind if you'd leave us alone for a bit?" He asked. I recognised his face immediately. No... what is he doing here?!

"Sam?!" I stuttered. He smirked at me. Then, I quickly lunged at him, grabbing his collar and throwing him on the ground and leaving the things next to Scar. Tears started to form in my eyes as he tried to stop me.

"YOU-