Chapter twenty

I was just really bored so, here you go! I have nothing better to do :p !

TW: Blood and bullying (I feel it rn while I'm writing this)

{*Grian's POV*}

Me and that dumb elf just stared at each other. I was poking at my food, hoping he'll look away. I couldn't even hear our 'friends', all I could hear were mumbling. The background blurred as I still stared at Scar, he outlined in my sight and smiled a little. I've never noticed his big scar, running over his nose and one near his chin. We stared for a few more minutes. I stopped poking at my food as he looked away, saying something to someone and then hearing small arguments.

The mumbling turned into shouting, I didn't even know if it was a joke or friendly stuff. It was all too much for me. I got up from my seat and took my tray. I sighed loudly. I've lost my appetite. I watched as Scar saw me leave, not even hesitating. I didn't even care if I haven't eaten much. I just want some of my own time for a little while, they're slow eaters after all, or most of them.

I walked past the same tree I'd always sit by. This time I don't have my notebook. My hands and wrists are way too sore, and I would probably ruin the drawing. I headed over to the end of the field so no one could see me. I sat by a bush and thought about what happened on Tuesday. Why was it still bleeding, bleeding more than when I got it? P.E probably.

---------------

*Flashback 😩*

"Pfft! You're so weak! I wonder why no one wants to be friends with you anymore!" He laughed, punching both of my hands to a locker and pinning me down.

"Just leave me alone!" I cried out, trying to push him away. I kicked his stomach and bit his hand. He groaned in pain and shouted,

"You're going to pay," He kicked me to the floor. I shuffled back at my back hit the locker. Another boy stood on my wrist and I used my other hand to protect my face. They dug their nails into my hand and below my elbows. I squealed and cried as blood starting to drip over the floor. One of the five grabbed my dress shirt color from under my red hoodie and choked me. Another took my bag and threw its contents out and threw the bag on the floor. I cried even more and hid my face between my knees as they bent slightly my right wing.

"That's enough now," The leader of the (GoOfY) gang said.

"Bitch," They teased.

I tried to hide my tears and I looked at my arms, bleeding horribly all over...

------------

"G-grian!" Someone called to me. I looked up from the floor. It was Mumbo again.

"Are you okay?"

I felt my eyes stinging and water on my cheeks, dripping down to my chin then on my neck. I touched it. Tears. It's just a dumb memory, why am I crying?

"Y-yeah, something wen-t in my ey-eyes," I told him.

"Alright. I told you at break I would introduce you to the people you haven't met yet." He said, offering his hand.

I quickly took it and got up to my feet. He held my hand as we slowly walked to the school. I smiled at him, tears still streaming down my face.

{Word count: 587}

OMGGGG THANKS SO MUCH!!! 1.01K READS AHHHH!!! I'M SO PROUD IDK WHYYYYY!!! Thanks so much for choosing this book to read, and voting and yahh. You guys made my day tyyy!!

Lol have a good Sunday! I guess this was 1k special??? I wrote this when it was under 1k though uhmmm idkkk?

Bye yayayayayya

-Jai