Chapter twenty-five

Hiya~!!! I'm back!!!!!! (Ima write after this chapter cuz word count will be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too inaccurate hehhh)

Recap (heh): Scar wants to see Grian after class because of what happened. Bleeding and fainting, he couldn't believe what he saw. Will Scar soon gain his trust afterwards? Or will it have to wait a little bit longer...?

OMG IM SO PROUD OF THE RECAP IDK, LOL.

{*Scar's POV*}

I rushed towards the nurse's office, breathing heavily every step. I want to see him so badly, and I hope he's alright.

I stopped to catch my breath, resting myself on a wall. I took one more deep breath and started to run again.

{*Grian's POV*}

I woke up with a groan. My arms were feeling tighter than usual as looked around slowly. Looking at my surroundings, I noticed this wasn't my room. I lifted my back up, wondering where I was. I looked below the bed I lay, seeing all my bags and belongings. I placed my hand on my head, thinking about how I got here. Just then, a lady walked inside. She kneeled down, closed by me.

"Alright?" she asked, smiling lightly. She rested her arms on the bed and crossed them.

I nodded at her and smiled back. I recognised her immediately. She was the person who gave me a bag with me P.E. kit in.

"You're very lucky a friend of yours brought you here, you know?" she smiled again. A friend of mine?

"What's their name?" I asked her, bringing both my knees and the blanket close to my chest.

"Scar. Scar Anderson, I think."

Scar? Why does he still care? Why would he even bring me here?

"You may go now or after a while. You'll be okay." she told me, pointing to the direction of the exit.

I nodded at her response as I got out my phone. I looked at the time.

12:37

Lunch already?! I haven't been on my phone since last week, so I did my password pattern and checked some things. I looked at my messages, seeing two new contacts or groups. One named 'Hot person' and another as 'Hermit slays~'. (The goofy ahhh) Hermit slays~ had about 50987435 messages. I tapped on it.

--------------

Hermit slays~

Cleo

E

E

Hot guy 😌

E

Cleo

E

Rennn

E

Cleo

E

Hot guy 😌

E

E

E

Rennn