Chapter seven

{*Scar's POV*}

I could tell Grian still didn't remember where all the classes were, it was his first day after all.

He was again, in the same class as me. Math class. We walked very slowly to class because it started in 7 minutes.
"You haven't answered my question yet," I said, "why did you decide to move into a new school? What was it like in your old one?"
He paused for a moment and stopped walking. Then he continued and speed walked right into out class, that said MATHS on the door, even though it was still early.
He sat down and I noticed he pretended like he didn't hear my question.
"Grian, is everything okay?" I asked.
"What do you mean? I'm fine." He replied, with a fake smile.

AFTER CLASS (I'm too lazy to write what happened in class).

I ran too Grian to spend lunch with him, but he ignored me and carried on walking.
"Griannnnnnnn," I said repeatedly, "the lunch hall is the opposite wayyyyyyyyyyyyy!"
"I'm not hungry and besides, I had a big breakfast (not)." He said.

I thought that he was uncomfortable, so I left him alone  and walked by myself to the cafeteria. I saw my friends sitting at a table as I watched Grian walk outside, sitting with his notebook again by the same tree.
"Hi Scar, where's Grian?" Xisuma asked.
"Erm, I left him alone, I could tell he was feeling weird or upset." I answered.
Everyone went silent for a moment, until it was broken by someone I didn't realise was here.
"HI GUYS!" Tango shouted, so loudly that everyone in the cafeteria could here him.                              "OW! Tango, my ears are ringing now, and they hurt so much. Why did you have to scream right behind ME?!" I said annoyingly.

"Can we go to Grian after lunch? I want to see if he's alright, and if he is feeling okay in our school. Does it have to do anything with that?" Pearl asked.                                                                              "I'm not sure actually." I answered.                                                                                                                                "WHO IS GRIANNNN?!?!" Tango shouted once more, still shouted near my ear.                                        "Scar's friend, he just made today. He's new in our school, so you better stop shouting." Pearl said rolling her eyes again. "Okay, sorry."

"Hurry up and eat, I've finished already." Mumbo said.                                                                                         "What?!?!? How?!" I opened my mouth. "I wasn't talking so much about Grian and I actaully focused on eating. The definition is to serve yourself and EAT IT. So hurry up. You guys are the ones who actually want to check on him so hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up." He blabbered again and repeated "HuRrY uP".

Once we calmed down and focused on eating, we went outside to check on Grian. I brought them to the tree where I saw Grian go to earlier. "So, where is he?" Pearl asked. I looked down at the tree to see nothing but a familiar pencil and a note, that said:

Hi Scar, don't worry, I'm alright. My next class is science. I hope you're in mine. I'll see you later. You don't have to come looking for me everywhere. Bye!

"Yeah, maybe Scar's right. We should leave him alone. It is his first day." Xisuma said.

Outside, I looked okay, inside me, I was really worried about him. I didn't know what to do but I didn't disturb him.

I picked up his pencil and put it in my pocket.

{Word count: 577}

I'm trying to make the chapters longer now, and I have an idea for my next book, after reading many other ones. I really don't have time to make chapters because of school, but I think I will post at least once every Saturday or more than once a week like 3 chapters in a week. I won't tell you what the next book is called, you will find out soon. I hope you are enjoying my book so far. I will see you soon.

(Edit: IM SO SO SORRY WHEN THE GROUP TALKS AT ONE POINT ITS PRESENTED REALLY WEIRDLY IK HOW TO FIX IT BUT IM TOO LAZY IM SOOOOO SORRY)

-Jai