Chapter twenty-nine

uwu_sorry_for_not_posting_for_more_than_2_weeks_im_just_such_a_baddie_fr_uwu_also_uhm_i_have_ideas_for_about_3_more_books?_why_am_i_using_underscores_as_spaces?_eh,_am_just_smart.

(Scar's POV*} 

"Scar?! Scarieeeeeee? Scar, Scar, Scar, Scarie poo?!" Ren shouted. I watched him approach me while I just stared at him.

"Bro, are you alive? Or are you officially an emo?" said Xisuma, kicking my leg. I picked up a stick as sighed and pushed myself up by the tree I was laying on. Slowly, I stretched my arm to my back, quickly flicked it over my head and watched it hit Ren. We laughed as he sarcastically pretended to die as he got onto his knees, but quickly he shot the stick back right into my face.

I frowned at him as he started to laugh as well. Then, he came closer to me. "Hiya, Pearl just asked me if you'd-"

tHuD (This onomatopoeia is just funny to me now haha)

I closed my eyes as something fell onto me. I watched as the two were tearing up and staring at me. They started laughing like maniacs as I tried to get up. Then, I looked at what was on me.

"WHAT THE FUCK, X?! DO YOU HAVE A LITERAL GUN AND SHOT HIM?! BRO, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

[lost.some.motivation.after.this]

"Ow-... what the hell-?" Grian stuttered as he realized he was literally on top of me.

~

{*Grian's uwu POV*}

Every part of my body started to ache and I couldn't move a muscle. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, but below me, I heard shouting coming from someone.

"Ow-" I stuttered, trying to get up and kind of showing the pain I was feeling. Then, I glared below me, seeing scar.

"What the hell-?" I started to sweat and trying to push myself back up, but I couldn't move at all. Then, I watched as one of my friends, Ren, take a picture of us.

[lost.most.of.my.brain.cells.after.this]

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" Me and Scar shouted at the same time. He pushed me off so I could could run after him and make him delete the picture.

[lost.all.my.motivation.after.this]

I ran after him, falling over multiple times.

[lost.every.single.one.of.my.brain.cells.and.started.to.make.an.i.hate.you.letter.to.someone]

"I-

[started.to.get.mad.at.myself.for.no.reason.and.made.a.yt.channel]

"I swear, Ren. Give it." I reached out my hand, waiting for him to give it, but then he started laughing.

[cried.because.emo]

[change.povs.because.ahah]

{*No one's POV*} (3rd person)'

Ren walked over to Xisuma and whispered into his ear. Then, after hearing what he whispered, he faced palmed but smiled.

"Jeez, you're so overprotective. we're joking." Ren laughed, showing his photo gallery to Grian. Quickly, he nabbed the phone from him and started to run away.

"Hey! Give me my phone back!" He chased after him. Then, Grian climbed back onto the tree he was on earlier and went on Ren's messages.

[changed.povs.again.because.it.felt.wrong]

{*Grian's POV*}

I scrolled through his messages and clicked on the group chat. Maybe I could make fun of him by doing messaging on it?

--------------

Hermit slays~

You

Hi uwu

uwuuwu

i love uwu stuff

uwu

Pearl

Wtf Ren-

R u high???

You

what r u on about

im always high~~~

uwu

Cleo

Hi

Oh gosh wth

Pearl

Fr 😭

You

naww but ik that Grian is amazing 😍

Cleo

Grian what-

Give Ren's phone back wtf

Pearl

Nah he deserves it

Cleo

Why the hell r u talking to me here when ur beside me ;0

Pearl

Cuz im smart

--------------

{Word count: UR MOM}

FUCK IT I HATE SUMMER IT GIVES ME SO MUCH STRESS AHH SUMMER IS DISCUSTING, IT'S THE WORST TIME OF YEAR AND I GET DIZZY AT LEAST ONCE AN HOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE SUMMER WAAH

One day, I promise with all mah heart, I'll make it up to you one day. Maybe next chapter idk

Happy pride month uwu

I won't even bother to check this chapter fr there's like 100 mistakes or things I could've improved on, but it shall be a curse and no regrets doing it.

-ur mom 😭