Chapter two

{*Scars POV*}

8:00am

"Scar," said Dad, "if you don't get up now, you're going to be late for your first day back at school!"

"HuuUh?!" I looked at my watch.

8:00am

"Oh I knew that..." I whispered.
I dashed downstairs and ate what my dad had prepared for me: toast and butter. I ate as much as I could without getting messier than I already was. My hair was tangled and I was very tired.

I darted back upstairs and got changed into my white polo shirt, with the top 3 buttons undone, with a brown jacket on top which wasn't zipped up, my brown jeans with a hole on one of my knees and ran back downstairs to comb and braid my long chocolate-coloured hair, that almost went down to my elbows.
I rushed to put my black and white shoes on, and put on my bag that was ready and had everything I needed since last week.

"Bye Dad! I'm going." I said with a soft smile. "Alright! Be good, will you now?" He replied.
I gave him another smile as I stepped outside. As soon as I locked my door and put my keys in my pocket, i got out my phone and I looked at the time once more.

8:20

"8:20?!" I muttered to myself. I started running and put my phone in my pocket at the same time. It has always took my about 15 minutes to walk to school, I might not make it this time. I was a fast runner, as everyone called me, so I didn't give up running.
Nothing could stop me from running this fast, and I didn't want to disappoint my father when he hears I got a detention for being late.

As I reached the school, I looked around for my class while still running..

{Word count: 312}

OK I WILL MAKE IT LONGER NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE.
Oki bai :D

-Jai