Chapter ten

He waved at me and smiled. He was leaning against a wall, staring at his phone. I approached him, and noticed it was him. I asked wear the changing room was. He pointed in a direction and I immediately followed that direction.

The changing rooms were so clean and nice, everyone got their private slot, unlike my old one (I ONLY MEAN THAT HIS ONE WASN'T AS CLEAN 😳). I quickly walked into one, shut the door and looked at my phone.

8:07

I rolled up my big, oversized red sleeved and and looked under my black gloves, that only exposed my fingers and went halfway up my wrist to elbow, I haven't taken off in 3 days. I stared at all the old bruises, scratches and bleeds for a really quick moment and put it back on again. I looked for a sweatshirt to cover it up, but saw nothing but a t-shirt and shorts, like what Mumbo was wearing. I sighed and started getting changed, leaving those gloves on. I wore the shirt and shorts the office lady gave me and I picked a pair of longs socks, that reached the bottom of my knees. I put some trainers on, that I brought just in case my others got muddy or wet, and put my phone in my shorts pocket.

Once I finished, I left all my bags and things there and closed the door so people know it was claimed. I went to the mirror to have a look at myself, but I focused on my gloves, hoping, praying and begging I could keep then on during P.E. I walked out of the changing rooms to find Mumbo.

"You took your time, shortie," he smirked when he saw me.

I frowned at him angrily, and looked at my phone.

8:24

"Pfft, I have to bend down to talk to you," he bent down, and let out a small chuckle.

I hit him on the arm for every word I said and tiptoed,

"YOU, ARE, JUST, TALL, AND, I'M, AVERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

"Yeah, you are definitely in (aver)rage." He laughed like a 5 year old, and stretched his back up.

I stopped tiptoeing too, and we entered into silence, staring at each other.

After about 5 minutes, he said,

"You're so quiet and adorable." He crossed his arms and smiled.

I jumped on him and started hitting him on his head, until he pushed me off. I fell to the ground, rubbed my head and giggled then turned my head behind us, to reveal Scar.

"What the hell did I just witness..." He said, standing there. I saw he already got changed.

Me and Mumbo laughed again, covering our mouths as we laughed even more than before.

"Okay. MUMBO DON'T YOU THINK GRIAN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHORT, LOL!" He joined in laughing.

Mumbo nodded, still covering his mouth and laughing even harder than before. I jumped on Scar and pushed him to the floor, while sitting on his chest. I hit his shoulder a few times.

"YOU'RE JUST TALL!!!!!!!" I shouted as the bell rang.

"You can get off now," the elf said.

I got off and crossed my arms.

We walked into the P.E hall, holding Scar's wrist as Mumbo ruffled my hair.

"You're so short." He muttered under his breath.

I turned my face away angrily, and stuck my tongue out at him. He still kept his hand on my head and ruffled it even more, which was so very annoying.

{Word count: 557}

At some point, I'm gonna just puke a bunch of chapters at once (not now, but I'll tell you when I will) because I'm gonna be busy doing a few things. When I mean puke a bunch of chapters, I mean I'll save some chapters, post it all at once then that's it for about a week or less. It's not that I don't want to keep writing (I love writing chapters, it makes me happy and brings a good mood to me), I'm so so so so so so so so so so busy and after that I'm gonna be resting and stuff so ya just to let you know.

People reading extra things I write here when this story is complete be like whaaaaaaaaa?

-Jai