Chapter nineteen

LUNCH (I'm getting too distracted rn)

Grian still sat in class like what he did in English when the bell rang. I sighed and walked out of the classroom, still staring at him. I guess he was just tired, that's all. 

I made my way to the cafeteria as always, and collected my food. I looked at my friends and waved at them. I sat near them as Etho stated,

"Tango and Mr Grian boy is so short bruhhh,-"

"HEY! I'm not that short!" Tango shouted back, standing up from his seat and pointing at him.

I looked around to see if Grian was here. I couldn't see him anywhere, until I looked in front of me.

"You're short." He whispered into Etho's ear, holding his tray of food and sticking his tongue out at him. I smiled. At least he was here with us, and finally eating.

He awkwardly sat down directly in front of me, poking his food with his fork. He carried it with his hoodie sleeves over his hands, probably to not expose his gloves to me. We just kept staring and smiled weirdly like we're strangers or something. The others just kept talking as we just sat there, still staring at eachother.

"Ahhhh true love," Etho said, turning his hands into a heart shape and pointing it at us.

I glared at him and said, "But I thought you like Tango?"

"HEY WHAT?!-" Tango shouted.

They started arguing about 'just being friends'. Grian sighed. I watched as he got up with his tray, which still had more than half of his food left, and walked away.

"Guysss bruh," Mumbo complained.

"Nah, they just made him leave." Xisuma said.

{Word count: 270}

Ok ok finneeee. I'll make it up to ya on my birthday :D!

If I don't post at least three chapters that day, I will make loads of chapters for ya'll.

-Jai