Namjoon

Kaisahsparkle
This sickfic is on request! Thanks

Namjoon had been feeling unwell for a while now. At first, he had brushed it off as just a minor stomach bug, but as the days turned into weeks, he knew something more serious was happening. He had been vomiting blood for the past two weeks and had developed a constant headache.

The worst part wasn't the physical pain, though. It was the way that none of the other BTS members seemed to notice or care. They were all caught up in their own lives and schedules, leaving Namjoon to suffer in silence.

All because four months ago they had a fight.

Namjoon tried to hide his illness from the others, not wanting to worry them or cause any unnecessary drama. But as time went on and his symptoms worsened, he knew he couldn't keep it a secret much longer.

The time had passed since the initial symptoms started, and Namjoon was struggling to keep up with the demanding schedule of the band. He was in constant pain, his body aching and weak. Despite his best efforts, he couldn't hide his illness any longer, and one day, he fainted during a concert.

The rest of the band was shocked when they saw Namjoon collapse on stage. They rushed over to him and quickly realized that something was seriously wrong. Namjoon's skin was pale, and his breathing was shallow.

They rushed him to the hospital immediately, where they discovered that he had an advanced stomach ulcer that had been slowly bleeding for months. The doctors were amazed that Namjoon had managed to continue performing for so long without seeking treatment, but they knew it was time to act fast.

The other BTS members were beside themselves with worry, not understanding how they had missed the signs of Namjoon's illness for so long. They stayed by his bedside, keeping him company and offering words of encouragement.

As Namjoon underwent treatment in the hospital, he began to feel a glimmer of hope. For the first time in months, he was receiving proper care and attention. The other BTS members were finally there for him, offering their support and love every step of the way.

After several weeks of treatment, Namjoon made a full recovery. He knew he had learned an important lesson about the importance of listening to his body and seeking help when he needed it. And he was grateful for the support of his bandmates, who had been there for him when he needed them the most.

From then on, Namjoon made a pledge to look after his health and to be more open with the other BTS members when he needed help. And the rest of the band promised to always be there for him, no matter what. Because they knew that in order for BTS to be truly successful, they had to support and care for one another as a family.