Hoseok+Jungkook

Title: Bound by Duty

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been two months since BTS began their military service, putting their music careers on hold temporarily. Despite their dedication to serve their country, it was not an easy transition for them. The seven members found themselves missing the stage and the fans who had supported them endlessly.

On a rainy morning, the members, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook, were assigned a secret mission deep in the woods. They were chosen as a special task force unit due to their exceptional skills and teamwork. Clad in camouflage uniforms, they gathered around their commander, Colonel Lee.

"Boys, this mission is crucial. We have strong intel about a notorious gang hiding in this area. Your objective is to gather information and capture their leader," Colonel Lee stated, a stern expression on his face.

"Yes, sir!" the members replied in unison, the sound of raindrops echoing around them.

With a mixture of excitement and nervousness, they set out into the dense forest. Every step was calculated, their senses on high alert. However, the rain grew heavier, making it harder to navigate their way through the slippery terrain.

As they continued, exhaustion began to creep up on them. Hoseok, who was known for his unwavering energy, began to feel a dull ache in his head. He rubbed his temples, trying to alleviate the discomfort. The rain had intensified, making it difficult to see ahead.

"Guys, I think I need a break," Hoseok said, his voice strained.

"What's wrong, Hobi?" Namjoon asked, concern evident on his face.

"I have a terrible headache," Hoseok replied, his voice weak.

Yoongi approached Hoseok, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hoseok, we should inform the commander about your condition. Your health is our priority."

The group left Hoseok in a safe location and continued their mission, contacting Colonel Lee to update him about Hoseok's situation. The commander urged them to proceed and reassured them that help would be sent to retrieve Hoseok soon.

Minutes turned into hours as the group pushed forward, the rain slowing down but not stopping entirely. However, as the mission progressed, it seemed like the rain was determined to test their resolve. Their clothes were soaked, and the chilling rainwater penetrated down to their skin.

Jungkook, the youngest member, began to shiver uncontrollably. His teeth chattered, and his body trembled from the cold. Yoongi noticed Jungkook's struggle, and his protective instincts kicked in.

"Jungkook, we have to find shelter for you. Before things worsen," Yoongi said, guiding the shivering member towards a nearby cave.

The others followed Yoongi and Jungkook, their concern evident in their eyes. They built a small fire and did their best to dry their wet clothes while waiting for help to arrive for Hoseok. But as the minutes ticked by, they realized that their radios had been damaged by the rain.

Jimin frowned, frustration and worry muddled in his voice. "We're cut off. There's no way to reach Commander Lee."

With Jungkook's condition deteriorating, Yoongi took charge. "We need to get Jungkook out of here. We can't afford to wait any longer."

Namjoon, ever the leader, nodded in agreement. "We'll carry Jungkook and return to the rendezvous point. We'll find help along the way."

The determination in their eyes was unwavering as they formed a plan to extract Jungkook safely. They made a makeshift stretcher, gently lifting their youngest member onto it. Yoongi and Namjoon took the front while Jin and Taehyung supported the back.

The journey back was treacherous. The rain had transformed the path into a muddy mess, but the members pressed on, refusing to let fatigue consume them. All the while, Jungkook's condition continued to worsen. His pale face contorted in pain, and his trembling intensified.

"Kookie, just hold on a little longer. We're going to get you help soon," Taehyung said, his voice choked with emotion.

Raindrops mixed with tears as they carried Jungkook through the unforgiving terrain. Exhaustion began to weigh heavily upon them, but their determination to reunite with Hoseok and ensure Jungkook's safety spurred them forward.

Finally, they spotted their outpost through the dense trees. They rushed towards it, their movements fueled by adrenaline. The sight of Colonel Lee and a medical team waiting for them was a beacon of hope.

"Help! We need help!" Namjoon called out, urgency lacing his voice.

As the medical team took over, Colonel Lee assessed the situation. "You've done well, boys. We'll get Jungkook the medical attention he needs immediately."

BTS watched as Jungkook was whisked away to the medical facility, their hearts heavy with worry. Hoseok soon joined them, having been retrieved by a separate team. The members huddled together, seeking solace in one another's presence.

Yoongi let out a tired chuckle. "Mission success, right?"

Namjoon smiled, the weight of their ordeal temporarily lifted. "Mission success indeed. We may have faced setbacks, but we never abandoned one another."

As they waited for news about Jungkook's condition, their bond grew stronger. They realized that even apart from their music, they possessed an unbreakable connection. Their military service had tested their strength and resilience, but they had emerged more unified than ever before.