Yoongi

Yoongi was working on a new track in the studio when he started feeling a little off. It was nothing major, just a bit of a headache and some dizziness. He brushed it off, assuming he was just tired from the long hours he had been putting in for his music. But as the day progressed, his symptoms worsened. He found himself sweating profusely and having trouble focusing on anything other than the music.

His bandmates noticed that Yoongi was looking a little pale and urged him to take a break. Yoongi stubbornly shook his head, insisting that he was fine and that he could keep working. But as the day wore on, he became weaker and weaker. His headache turned into a pounding migraine, and his dizziness made it hard for him to stand.

"Yoongi, seriously, you need to take a break," Jin said, putting his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"I'm fine," Yoongi replied, his voice much weaker than usual.

"You look like you're about to pass out," Namjoon said, looking concerned.

"I'm just tired," Yoongi said, trying to force himself to work.

But it was clear to everyone in the room that Yoongi was not okay. He was shaking and his breathing was shallow. Jungkook suggested that they take Yoongi to the hospital, but Yoongi was resistant.

"I don't need to go to the hospital," he said, his voice trembling.

"What if it's something serious?" Taehyung asked.

"It's not," Yoongi replied, but his tone was less sure than before.

Finally, Jimin took charge. "You're going to the hospital, whether you like it or not," he said firmly.

Yoongi knew that he couldn't fight all six of his bandmates, so he reluctantly agreed to go to the hospital. They drove to the emergency room, where Yoongi was quickly taken in for examination. It turned out that Yoongi had been running a high fever for several days, and he had not even realized it. He was severely dehydrated and had a serious infection that required antibiotics.

"I can't believe I didn't notice I was sick," Yoongi said, looking sheepish.

"You were so focused on your music that you didn't even realize," Jin said, smiling kindly.

"It's okay, Yoongi," Namjoon said. "We all get caught up in our work sometimes."

"Yes Namjoon is right," said Jin, "but you must always know how to listen to what the people who love you say."

Yoongi was given fluids and medication to bring down his fever, and relieve his migraine,  and he was ordered to rest for several days. He was embarrassed that he had let his health deteriorate so much, but he was grateful that his bandmates had caught it in time.

When the others went outside the room he whispered.

"I'm sorry"

Over the next few days, the members of BTS took care of Yoongi, bringing him food, water, and medicine. They helped him get comfortable, and they even spent hours playing games and watching movies with him to keep him company. As he recovered, Yoongi realized how lucky he was to have such caring friends.

"I don't know what I would do without you guys," he said, smiling gratefully.

"We're always here for you, Yoongi hyung," Jungkook said, patting Yoongi's arm.

"You don't have to do everything on your own," Jimin added. "We're a team, remember?"

Yoongi nodded, feeling overwhelmed by the love and support he was receiving. He knew that he was lucky to be a part of BTS, a group that was more than just music. They were a family, and Yoongi was grateful for every member of that family.

As he recovered, Yoongi promised himself that he would take better care of himself in the future. He would still work hard on his music, but he would also pay more attention to his health. He knew that he couldn't let his work consume him again, not when he had such amazing friends and bandmates to help him through whatever came his way.