Yoongi

Anonymous request💜

The sun was setting over the city as Yoongi made his way back home. The streets were bustling with people, the sound of their chatter filling the air. Yoongi felt like he was walking through a haze, deaf to the world around him. He had just received the news that he had been dreading for a while now. His mother had passed away, and he didn't know how to deal with it.

He tried to call the other members of BTS, but the words got caught in his throat every time. He couldn't bring himself to tell them the news. Yoongi was always the one who kept to himself, who found it difficult to express his feelings. He had battled depression in the past, and the news of his mother's passing had stirred up the demons he thought he had conquered.

As he entered his apartment, he slumped down onto the couch, the silence engulfing him. He didn't know where to start; he didn't know how to process what had happened. His mother had been his anchor, his support system, and now she was gone. It felt like a part of him had died with her.

As the night wore on, the thoughts in Yoongi's mind grew darker. He flinched when his phone rang, the sound jarring in the stillness. It was Taehyung, calling about their upcoming concert tour. Yoongi struggled to focus on the conversation, his mind drifting to memories of his mother. He couldn't bear to think of a future without her.

Yoongi tried to pull himself together in the days that followed, but he found himself spiraling further into a dark hole. He stopped eating and sleeping, his eyes growing sunken from the constant tears. He knew that he needed help, but he was too ashamed to ask for it.

It didn't take long for the other members to notice that something was wrong. They could tell that Yoongi wasn't himself, that he was distant and closed off. They tried to talk to him, but he always brushed them off, saying that he was just tired.

Jungkook was the first to confront Yoongi, cornering him in the practice room after a grueling dance session. "Hyung, what's going on? You've been acting really weird lately," he said, his eyes filled with concern.

"I'm fine, Kookie. Just dealing with some stuff," Yoongi replied, trying to make it sound convincing.

BTS was like a family, and Yoongi knew that he couldn't keep the truth from them forever. But every time he tried to open up, his throat would close up, and the words would die in his mouth.

It all came to a head during a fan meet that BTS was attending. Yoongi had been feeling ill all day, but he didn't want to let the fans down. As they were posing for a picture, Yoongi suddenly stumbled, his face going pale.

"Yoongi-ah, are you okay?" Namjoon asked, his hand steadying Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head, feeling the world spin around him. The last thing he remembered was falling to the ground, the sound of the members' voices fading into darkness.

When Yoongi next opened his eyes, he was in a hospital room, the glare of fluorescent lights making his head throb. Namjoon was sitting next to him, his hand resting on Yoongi's arm.

"What happened?" Yoongi croaked, his throat parched.

"You passed out during the fan meet. We brought you here," Namjoon said gently.

It was in that moment that Yoongi made the decision to tell his fellow members the truth about his mother's passing. It was like a weight had been lifted off his chest, the words pouring out of him in a stream of tears and pain. The room was silent, the members listening intently as Yoongi told them about his mother's illness and eventual passing.

"Hyung," Taehyung said, his voice breaking. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I didn't know how to," Yoongi replied, his eyes shining with unshed tears. "I thought you guys wouldn't understand."

BTS rallied around Yoongi, their support unwavering. They canceled all their upcoming concerts and events, focusing solely on helping Yoongi through his grief. They cooked for him, cleaned his apartment, and held him when the pain became too much to bear. Yoongi found solace in their presence, in the knowledge that he wasn't alone anymore.

It took a long time for Yoongi to work through his grief, but he eventually emerged stronger and more resilient than ever before. He learned to open up, to let his emotions out instead of bottling them up inside. And BTS was there every step of the way, through the good times and the bad.

Yoongi never forgot the love and support his fellow members had shown him during his darkest days. They had saved him from himself, and he would be forever grateful for that.