Jin

Here is what you requested me @Siddha_5302
I changed it a bit. I hope you will still like it! 💜

Jin was feeling especially stressed out lately. BTS had been planning a prank on him for weeks, and he knew they were getting closer and closer to executing it. He tried to put it out of his mind, but the thought of being pranked was always there, lurking in the back of his head.

But that wasn't the only thing he was worried about. Jin had been keeping a secret from his bandmates and the world for a while now. A few months ago, he had been diagnosed with a brain tumor. It was benign, but it was still growing and causing him a lot of discomfort. He had decided to keep it a secret, not wanting to worry or burden anyone else.

One day, BTS was in the middle of rehearsals when the prank finally happened. Jin was feeling particularly on edge that day, and when he walked into the practice room to find a fake spider on his chair, he couldn't help but scream loudly. The other members all burst out laughing, their prank a success.

Jin, on the other hand, felt his stress levels skyrocketing. He tried to calm down, but his heart was racing, and he was having trouble catching his breath. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his head, and he stumbled backward, collapsing onto the floor.

The other members rushed to his side, their laughter turning to panic as they realized that something was seriously wrong. Jin was shaking uncontrollably, and his breaths were coming in short gasps.

"Jin, what's happening? Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, his voice laced with concern.

"I don't know...my head...it hurts so much," Jin managed to choke out.

The members tried to keep him calm, but they could tell that something was very wrong. They quickly called for an ambulance and tried to keep Jin stable until help arrived.

While they waited, Jin's mind was racing. He couldn't believe that this was happening to him, and he couldn't believe that his bandmates were seeing him like this. He had always been the strong one, the one who held everyone else together. Now he felt scared and vulnerable, and it was a feeling that he didn't know how to deal with.

When the ambulance finally arrived, Jin was rushed to the hospital, the members still buzzing with fear and worry. They gathered around Jin's bedside, sending him all the love and support that they could.

But as Jin lay in his hospital bed, he couldn't shake the feeling of dread that sat heavy in his chest. He knew that he had to tell his bandmates about his brain tumor, but he didn't know how they would react. Would they be angry that he hadn't told them before? Would they be worried about his health? He didn't want to cause them any more stress on top of everything else.

Despite his fears, Jin finally mustered up the courage to tell the other members about his tumor. They were shocked, of course, but they were also supportive, telling him that they would be there for him no matter what.

As Jin started his treatment, the other members rallied around him, making sure that he had everything he needed to get better. They pushed their schedules around so that they could be with him, and they made sure that he never felt alone.

Through it all, Jin learned that he didn't have to be the strong one all the time. Sometimes it was okay to lean on others, to ask for help when he needed it. And with the love and support of his BTS family, he knew that he could get through anything.