OT7

It was supposed to be a day off for BTS, but they were called in for an urgent meeting at their label's headquarters. They had no choice but to comply with their management's request. When they arrived, they were briefed about their upcoming schedules and new music releases. They were excited to hear about the plans, but they didn't expect what would happen next.

As soon as the meeting was over, they were invited to a fancy restaurant for dinner with some of the executives. They were hesitant to accept the invitation but didn't want to come off as ungrateful. They had no idea that accepting the meal would bring them unwanted consequences.

As they finished their meal, each member started to feel ill. They exchanged worried glances with each other. "Is it just me or is anyone else feeling sick?" Jin asked.

"I have this weird cramp in my stomach," Suga added, rubbing his belly.

J-Hope frowned and said, "I feel nauseous."

Jimin started to feel dizzy and weak. "I think I need to sit down," he said, holding onto the table for support.

V and Jungkook started to sweat profusely, and their faces turned pale. "We need to go back to the dorm," V said, his voice shaking.

Their manager noticed their discomfort and asked, "Are you okay?"

"We're not feeling well. Can we please go back to the dorm?" RM said, trying to maintain his composure.

"Of course. I'll arrange for a driver to take you back," the manager replied.

As soon as they got in the car, they all let out sighs of relief. "What was in that food?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know, but I don't think I can make it to the dorm," Jungkook said, barely able to speak.

"We need to pull over," V said, his hand covering his mouth.

The driver quickly pulled over to the side of the road, and V quickly opened the door and released all the contents of his stomach. The rest of the members followed suit, leaning out of the windows in agony.

RM, who was still holding it together, suggested, "Let's just get back to the dorm and rest."

The ride back to the dorm was an agonizing journey for everyone. They were all curled up in pain, groaning with every bump and turn. When they finally arrived, they rushed to their rooms and collapsed on their beds.

"Hyung, I feel terrible," Jungkook whined.

"I know. Me too," Jin replied, patting Jungkook's back.

"What do we do now?" Jimin asked weakly.

"We need to rest and hydrate," Suga advised.

"I want my mom," J-Hope groaned.

The members spent the whole night curled up in their beds, feeling the full effects of food poisoning. It was a miserable experience for everyone. They were unable to sleep and spent most of the night running to the bathroom to vomit and discharge watery stools.

"Can we order some porridge or something?" Jin asked, his voice hoarse.

"I'll call the manager and ask him to send someone," RM suggested.

After a few hours, a staff member arrived with some plain porridge and ginger tea. The members slowly ate the porridge, wincing with every spoonful. The ginger tea provided some relief, and they were finally able to get a little rest.

The next few days were not good for BTS. They had to cancel some of their schedules and reschedule others due to their illness. The members were still weak and recovering from the food poisoning. But what they lacked in energy, they made up for in support for each other.

"Hyung, take this electrolyte drink. It'll help you feel better," Suga said, handing Jin a bottle.

"Thanks, Yoongi," Jin replied, feeling touched by the gesture.

"Jungkook, let's watch a movie together," Jimin suggested.

"Sure. What movie do you want to watch?" Jungkook asked, smiling.

V and J-Hope spent most of their time napping and cuddling with their teddy bears. RM worked on some new music projects from his bed, and Suga read books.

Despite the setback, the members were still in high spirits. They joked around with each other and made light of the situation. They knew that being sick was a part of life and that they would recover soon.

"We should never eat at that place again," V said, laughing.

"Agreed," Jimin replied, smiling.

"Can we get chicken soup next time?" Jin asked, trying to lift their moods.

"Sounds good to me," J-Hope said, snuggling with his teddy bear.

The members spent the next few days recovering and bonding with each other. They emerged from their illness stronger and grateful for each other's support. They learned that being there for each other during tough times was what made their bond stronger. They were grateful for the love and support that they shared as a team. Their road to recovery was not easy, but it was a journey that they took together.