Taehyung+Yoongi+Namjoon

I know the timing isn't correct, but I still hope that you'll like it!

Namjoon, Yoongi, and Taehyung were stationed together in a small military outpost, fulfilling their mandatory military service. They had built a close bond over the years as members of BTS, but now they faced the challenge of navigating the military world together.

It was a cold winter's day when Taehyung woke up feeling unwell. His body ached, his head throbbed, and his throat felt as if it had been set on fire. He tried to get up from his bed, but his legs felt weak and unsteady.

Yoongi, who was in the bed next to him, noticed Taehyung's struggle and immediately sprang into action. "Tae, you don't look so good. Lie back down, and I'll get a medic."

Taehyung nodded weakly, allowing Yoongi to help him back into bed. Yoongi hurried to find a medic, worried about Taehyung's deteriorating condition.

Namjoon, who had been sleeping in the bunk on the opposite side of the room, woke up groggily to the sound of commotion. He quickly realized something was wrong when he saw Yoongi running around. He rushed over to them, a concerned expression etched on his face.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked, his voice filled with worry.

Yoongi's eyes met Namjoon's, showing a mix of concern and panic. "Tae is really sick, Joon. He can barely stand, and his throat sounds terrible. We need to get him help."

Namjoon nodded. "I'll go inform our superior while you stay with Tae."

Within minutes, a medic arrived to assess Taehyung's condition. Taehyung's temperature was high, and his breathing was labored. The medic quickly determined that he had a severe case of the flu and needed immediate medical attention.

The next few hours were a blur for Yoongi and Namjoon as they accompanied Taehyung to the military hospital. They stayed by his side, holding his hand and reassuring him that everything would be okay.

Days turned into weeks, and Taehyung's condition slowly improved. The flu had taken a toll on his body, leaving him weak and fatigued. But with the support and care of Yoongi and Namjoon, he began to regain his strength.

One evening, as they sat together in Taehyung's hospital room, watching him eat his dinner, Taehyung couldn't help but feel grateful for his fellow BTS members. His voice was still raspy, but filled with emotion as he spoke.

"Thanks, guys," Taehyung croaked, a glimmer of a smile on his face. "I don't know what I would've done without you two. You've been my rock throughout this whole ordeal."

Yoongi reached out and squeezed Taehyung's hand. "We're a team, Tae. We stick together no matter what. You've always been there for us, and now it's our turn to be there for you."

Namjoon nodded in agreement. "We've faced challenges together before, and we'll continue to do so. You're not alone in this."

As the weeks passed, Yoongi found himself battling his own health issues. He had always been known for his resilience, but this time, his body seemed to give in to the relentless nature of military life.

Yoongi woke up one morning, drenched in sweat and unable to catch his breath. Panic overwhelmed him as he clutched his chest, feeling a tightness that seemed to constrict his every breath.

Taehyung, who had finally been discharged from the hospital, noticed Yoongi's distress and rushed to his side. "Hyung, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Yoongi struggled to speak, his voice barely more than a whisper. "I... I think... something's wrong... with... my heart."

Fear gripped Taehyung's heart as he witnessed Yoongi's pain. He called for Namjoon, who had been sleeping in a separate room. The urgency in his voice jolted Namjoon awake, and he rushed to their side immediately.

Namjoon assessed the situation quickly, realizing the severity of Yoongi's condition. "We need to get him to the hospital, Tae. It might be something serious."

With Taehyung's help, they managed to get Yoongi to the military hospital in record time. The doctors confirmed their worst fears - Yoongi was suffering from a cardiac issue that required immediate surgery.

Days turned into weeks as Yoongi fought through his recovery. Taehyung and Namjoon remained by his side, providing support and encouragement every step of the way. They traded their performing outfits for hospital gowns, their stages for pristine hospital rooms, but the strength of their bond remained unshakeable.

One evening, as Yoongi sat on the edge of his hospital bed, looking pale but determined, Taehyung and Namjoon walked in, wearing matching grins of relief.

"Hyung, you did it!" Taehyung exclaimed, his voice filled with joy. "You made it through the surgery!"

Yoongi nodded, a sense of weariness but pride in his eyes. "Thanks to you two. You never left my side, even when things got tough. I wouldn't have come through this without you."

Namjoon smiled, his voice filled with gratitude. "Yoongi, we're a family. We stick together through thick and thin. This is what brotherhood is all about."

As Yoongi progressed in his recovery, the three of them returned to their military duties, grateful for each passing day as their mandatory service drew to a close. Their experiences of illness and injury had only served to strengthen their bond, reminding them of the resilience that came from their shared journey.

Together, they faced not just the challenges of the military, but life itself, knowing that their brotherhood could overcome anything that came their way.