Yoongi

Anonymous request💜

Yoongi had always been one of the quieter members of BTS, not one to draw attention to himself or make a fuss. He preferred to keep to himself and focus on his music, leaving the more flamboyant antics to his bandmates. But lately, something had been troubling him and it had nothing to do with his work.

Their new manager, a young woman named Yoojung, had been making him feel uncomfortable. She was constantly touching him – on the arm, the shoulder, even brushing her fingers through his hair. At first, Yoongi had tried to brush it off as harmless flirtation, but as it continued, he began to feel more and more uneasy around her.

One day, as they sat in a meeting with Yoojung, she leaned over to whisper something in Yoongi's ear. He tensed up as her breath tickled his ear and he felt her hand brush against his knee. He couldn't take it anymore. He stood up abruptly, his chair scraping loudly against the floor.

"Excuse me," he muttered before quickly leaving the room. His bandmates watched him go, exchanging worried glances. They had all noticed Yoojung's behavior towards Yoongi, and it had left them feeling uneasy as well.

Jin was the first to speak up. "Do you think we should talk to him?" he asked, looking around at the rest of the group. "He seems really upset."

"I don't want to make him feel more uncomfortable," Jimin said, frowning. "But we have to do something."

They all agreed that something needed to be done, but they weren't sure what. They decided to give Yoongi some space for the rest of the day, hoping that he would come to them if he needed to talk.

Later that evening, Yoongi was in his room, curled up in bed. He couldn't shake the feeling of Yoojung's hands on him, or her warm breath in his ear. He felt sick to his stomach and couldn't bring himself to eat dinner. He was lost in his thoughts when there was a knock on his door.

"Yoongi, can we come in?" Jin's voice called out.

Yoongi hesitated for a moment before saying yes. He didn't know if he was ready to talk about what had happened, but he needed his bandmates more than ever.

Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hoseok all filed into his room, their faces soft and concerned. They sat down on his bed and around it, giving him space but also letting him know that they were there for him.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Jungkook asked gently, reaching out to pat Yoongi's knee.

Yoongi shook his head and let out a shaky breath. "No," he said quietly. "I don't know what to do. I don't want to cause any trouble, but I don't know how much more of this I can take."

"Yoongi, you're not causing any trouble," Namjoon said firmly. "This is on Yoojung. She shouldn't be making you feel this way, and we're here to support you."

They all nodded in agreement, their expressions stern. Yoongi felt a warmth spread through him at their words.

"I just don't know how to deal with it," he said, looking down at his hands.

"Would you feel comfortable talking to someone about it?" Taehyung asked gently.

Yoongi thought for a moment before nodding. "Yeah, maybe. But who?"

"I know someone," Hoseok said suddenly. "My cousin is a therapist. She's really good, and she could help you work through this."

Yoongi looked up, surprised. "Really? Do you think she'd be willing to see me?"

"Of course," Hoseok said with a smile. "I'll call her tomorrow and set up an appointment."

Yoongi felt a weight lift off of him. It was a relief to know that he wouldn't have to deal with this alone, and that there was a professional who could help him.

"Thank you," he said softly, looking around at his bandmates. "I don't know what I'd do without you guys."

"We'll always be here for you," Jin said with a smile.

It took time, but Yoongi eventually went to therapy and found ways to deal with Yoojung's unwanted advances. She was eventually replaced with a new manager who respected his boundaries, and Yoongi felt like he could breathe again. His bandmates had been there for him every step of the way, offering him support and never judging him for his feelings.

They showed him what it truly meant to be a family, and Yoongi knew that he would always have them by his side.