Yoongi

Sorry if I was late! I'm studying for my exam! Suqa_cubes I hope you'll like it! 💜

Yoongi had never been one to express his feelings openly, but he knew that this time he was in trouble. The other members had been angry with him for a reason he couldn't quite understand. He had said something during a group meeting that had rubbed them the wrong way, and since then they had been avoiding him like the plague. Yoongi didn't know how to make it right, so he had retreated into himself, hoping that everything would blow over soon.

But things only got worse from there. Yoongi woke up one day with a headache and a sore throat. He dismissed it as a common cold and went about his day as usual. But as the hours passed, his symptoms only worsened. His nose started running, his joints ached, and his body temperature was rising. Yoongi knew he was sick but he didn't want to worry the others, especially since they were already giving him the cold shoulder.

Days passed and Yoongi's condition only continued to deteriorate. He was constantly coughing and had trouble sleeping at night because of his stuffed nose and sore throat. He was too weak to eat properly, and he knew that he needed help. But he couldn't bring himself to bother the other members, who had made it clear they didn't want anything to do with him.

But one day, as Yoongi was lying in bed, he heard a knock on his door. He tried to ignore it, hoping whoever it was would go away, but the knocking persisted. Eventually, he got up and opened the door to find all six members standing there, looking at him with concern.

"Yoongi, why didn't you tell us you were sick?" asked Jin, stepping forward.

"I didn't want to bother you guys," Yoongi mumbled, feeling embarrassed that he had been caught.

"What are you talking about? Of course, you should have told us!" exclaimed Jimin, his voice tinged with anger.

"Let's get you to a doctor," said Namjoon, putting his arm around Yoongi to support him as they walked down the hallway.

The other members bustled around Yoongi, fussing over him and trying to make him comfortable. Yoongi felt a wave of relief wash over him as he realized that despite everything, his friends still cared about him. He knew that he had made a mistake by not telling them about his illness sooner, and he promised himself that he would be more open with his feelings from now on.

As they took him to the hospital, Yoongi couldn't help but wonder what he had done to deserve such great friends. He knew that they would always be there for him, no matter what, and that was something he would never take for granted again.