Taehyung

I wrote this really quick!

It had started with a tickle in Taehyung's throat that had quickly turned into a full-blown cough. He had tried to brushit off at first, thinking it was just a temporary irritation. But as the night wore on, his condition had only worsened. By the next morning, he was running a fever and his throat felt like it was on fire.

Taehyit off as just a minor cold, but as the days passed, his symptoms only worsened.

"Are you okay, Tae?" Jungkook asked, noticing Taehyung's coughing fits after their dance practice.

"I'm fine, just a little cold," Taehyung replied, trying to hide the hoarseness in his voice.

"Are you sure? You sound pretty bad," Jimin chimed in.

Taehyung shrugged, not wanting to worry his friends. But the truth was, he was feeling terrible. His head was pounding, his nose was so congested he could hardly breathe, and his throat felt like it was on fire.

As the week went on, Taehyung's condition only worsened. He was too weak to get out of bed, his body ached all over, and he was barely able to keep any food down.

"Guys, I think we need to take Taehyung to the hospital," Jin said, examining Taehyung's feverish forehead.

Taehyung shook his head weakly, "I don't want to go to the hospital. I'll be fine."

"Taehyung, you're not fine. You're really sick," Namjoon said sternly.

"Please, let me rest. I'll be okay," Taehyung pleaded, curling up under the blankets.

Namjoon exchanged a worried look with the others before reluctantly agreeing to let Taehyung rest. But as the day went on, Taehyung only got worse.

His coughing fits had become so severe that he was barely getting any rest. Every cough felt like knives slicing through his chest, and his throat was so dry that he could hardly swallow.

"Taehyung, we can't let you suffer like this anymore. We're taking you to the hospital," Yoongi said firmly, his voice barely concealing his concern.

Taehyung nodded weakly, too exhausted to protest anymore. He knew he needed medical attention, but the thought of going to the hospital still made him feel anxious.

Once they arrived at the hospital, Taehyung was immediately rushed to the emergency room. The doctors ran a battery of tests, and it wasn't long before they confirmed that Taehyung had a severe case of pneumonia.

"How long will it take to recover?" Taehyung asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"It can take a few weeks to a few months, depending on the severity of the infection," the doctor replied, explaining that Taehyung would need to be hospitalized for a few days.

Taehyung felt overwhelmed with fear and frustration. He knew he should have gone to the hospital sooner, but now it was too late. He was stuck here, hooked up to machines and IVs, feeling sick and helpless.

Over the next few days, Taehyung's condition slowly began to improve. He was still weak and tired, but at least he was no longer coughing up blood.

"Taehyung, how are you feeling?" Jin asked, coming to visit him in his hospital room.

"I'm okay, I guess," Taehyung replied, his voice still weak.

"Are you in any pain?"

"Just a little. My chest still hurts from all the coughing."

Jin nodded sympathetically, "I'm sorry you had to go through all that. But we're here for you, and we'll help you get through this."

Taehyung smiled weakly, feeling thankful for his friends. It was hard being so sick, but it was comforting to know that he wasn't alone.

As the days passed, Taehyung slowly began to regain his strength. He was discharged from the hospital and started a long road to recovery.

It would take time and effort, but Taehyung was determined to get better. He would do whatever it took to regain his health and get back to his life.