BTS(Jimin+Taehyung)

It was a chilly winter evening in Seoul, and BTS sat huddled together in their cozy practice room. They had been practicing for hours on end and were all noticeably exhausted. Jimin was the first to complain about feeling unwell.

"I don't feel too good, guys," Jimin said, rubbing his forehead. "I think I might have a fever."

"Maybe it's just exhaustion, Jiminie," Taehyung said, placing a gentle hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Yeah, I think we all need to take a break and rest for a bit," Namjoon added, checking the time on his phone. "It's getting late, anyway."

With a nod of agreement, the group packed up and said their goodbyes, each heading back to their respective homes. However, the next day, they received some alarming news. Jimin had tested positive for the flu.

"Oh, no," Jungkook exclaimed. "We were all in the same room with him yesterday. What if we get sick, too?"

"We need to take immediate precautions," Yoongi stated. "Let's call our manager and ask for some time off to rest and recover."

The next few days were spent huddled up at home, nursing their respective illnesses. As they lay in bed, feeling miserable, the group would check up on one another, making sure everyone was taking their medicine and staying hydrated.

"Hyung, can you bring me some water, please?" Jin asked weakly, his throat sore from coughing.

"Sure, I'll be right back," Taehyung replied, getting up from his bed to fill up a glass.

As he walked over to Jin's bed, Taehyung felt a wave of dizziness wash over him. He stumbled slightly, causing the glass of water to spill all over the floor.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Jin asked in concern.

"I don't feel so good," Taehyung groaned, clutching his head.

"Taehyung, you're burning up," Jimin said, feeling Taehyung's forehead. "We need to get you to a hospital, fast."

As the ambulance pulled up outside, the members frantically rushed around, grabbing their coats and following Taehyung to the hospital. The entire car ride was filled with hushed conversations as they prayed for Taehyung's recovery.

After an excruciating wait in the emergency room, Taehyung was finally admitted and given medical attention. The rest of BTS sat in the waiting room, trying to keep each other's spirits up.

"I hope he's okay," Hoseok muttered, pacing back and forth.

"He will be," Namjoon reassured him, patting him lightly on the back.

Finally, after several hours of waiting, the doctor emerged and informed them that Taehyung was stable and would need to rest for a few days.

As they made their way back home, the group breathed a collective sigh of relief. They may have been sick, but they were in it together, supporting each other through thick and thin. As they lay down to rest, they knew that no matter what challenges they faced in the future, they could always count on each other.

The following day, BTS was scheduled to participate in a live radio interview with one of the biggest radio hosts in the region. The members knew that it was their chance to make a big impression, and they didn't want to cancel the appearance.

However, as they got ready for the interview, they realized that they were still feeling weak and unwell. Namjoon was coughing incessantly, Hoseok was experiencing a splitting headache, and Jungkook's eyes were red and puffy.

"We can't let our fans down," Yoongi said firmly. "We need to show up and give it our best shot."

The rest of the group nodded, knowing that Yoongi was right. Together, they put on their best smiles and headed off to the radio station.

Upon arrival, they were greeted by hundreds of fans waiting outside the entrance, hoping to catch a glimpse of their idols. Despite feeling tired and under the weather, the group gave their all during the interview. They joked with the host and answered every question with enthusiasm. By the end of the interview, the host was so impressed that they invited BTS to come again someday.

As they were leaving the station, the members couldn't help but feel proud of themselves. They had gone above and beyond for their fans, even when they were feeling their worst. They knew that they had a special bond as a group, and that nothing could stand in their way when they worked as a team.

With that thought in mind, they headed back home, ready to rest and recuperate. The next few days were spent taking it easy, watching movies, and drinking plenty of fluids. And while they may have been sick, they were content in the knowledge that they had each other to lean on, no matter what.