Jimin

Requested by CUTIEBTSFAN4EVER

It was a typical Monday afternoon and BTS was having a break from their intense practice schedule. Jimin was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone, when suddenly, his hyung line appeared out of nowhere.

"Jimin, we need to talk," Jin said sternly, his expression grave.

Jimin put down his phone, sensing that something was off about their tone. "What's wrong?"

Suga spoke up next, his voice cold. "We heard some rumors about you, Jimin."

Jimin's heart sank. He had no idea what they were talking about, but the accusing tone in their voices made him feel like he was already guilty.

"What rumors?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

J-Hope sneered. "That you're cheating on us with some other idol."

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. He had never heard such a ridiculous accusation in his life. "What? That's not true!"

"We don't believe you," Jungkook interjected, his voice laced with anger. "How can we trust you when you keep secrets from us?"

Jimin felt like he had been slapped in the face. "I have never cheated on you guys. Why would you even think that?"

"Stop lying, Jimin. We know the truth," RM cut in, his eyes blazing with fury. "If you don't admit to it, we'll have to take action."

Jimin was taken aback by their hostility. He couldn't believe that his own members would accuse him of something so terrible without any evidence. "I swear on my life, I'm not lying. I love BTS and I would never cheat on you guys."

But his words fell on deaf ears. The hyung line advanced on him, their faces twisted with anger.

Suddenly, Jin's hand connected with Jimin's cheek, the force of the blow making him stumble backwards. Suga and J-Hope soon followed suit, slapping Jimin repeatedly until his lip started to bleed.

Their words were like knives, cutting deep into Jimin's heart. He felt like he was suffocating, drowning in their accusations and cruelty.

It was only when Taehyung and Jungkook rushed in, hearing the commotion, that Jimin was able to escape from the onslaught of blows and slurs.

"What's going on?!" Taehyung exclaimed, seeing Jimin's bloodied lip and bruised cheek.

Jungkook's eyes darted between Jimin and the hyung line, his fists clenched at his sides. "Did you guys do this to him?"

The hyung line remained silent, shame etched into their faces. They knew that they had gone too far, but they didn't know how to apologize for what they had done.

Taehyung and Jungkook helped Jimin to his feet, pulling him into a tight group hug. "I'm so sorry, Jimin," Taehyung whispered, tears falling down his cheeks. "We should have believed you. You're our brother and we love you."

Jimin felt a surge of emotion overwhelm him. He had never felt so loved and protected in his life. "It's okay, TaeTae. I forgive you guys."

But Jungkook wasn't as quick to move on. "How could you do this to him?" he seethed, his eyes locking onto the hyung line. "Haven't we been through enough already? Why do we have to hurt each other like this?"

The hyung line hung their heads in shame, unable to meet Jungkook's gaze. "We're sorry, Jungkook. We were wrong. We'll make it up to Jimin," Namjoon promised.

It took a while for the tension to dissipate, but eventually, they all settled into a comfortable silence. Jimin sat nestled between Taehyung and Jungkook, feeling safe in their embrace.

The hyung line took turns apologizing to Jimin, each one expressing their regret for hurting him. They promised to make it up to him and to never doubt him again.

It wasn't until later that evening that Jimin received a text message from each of them, apologizing once again for their behavior. He smiled to himself, knowing that their love for him would always surpass any misunderstandings or rumors.

"We love you Jimin!"

In the end, they were all just a group of boys, trying their best to navigate the pressures of fame and their own personal struggles. But together, they were unstoppable.